Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

hahahahahahhahahahahhaahha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 23 2002,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They don't count, proper(!!) football is played in the premiership only tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Only somebody from a nation with no national team would say such a horrible thing wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They don't count, proper(!!) football is played in the premiership only <span id='postcolor'>

Only somebody from a nation with no national team would say such a horrible thing <span id='postcolor'>

EXCUSE ME mad.gif

OUR national team almost kept YOUR national team away from the world cup! mad.gif

if it wasn't for the dodgy referee giving 5 dodgy free-kicks to Beckham, you guys would have gone to the Ukraine instead of Japan mad.gif

And may I remind you:

Panathinaikos 1 -:- Arsenal 0 !!!

Maybe you'd care to post Greece's results from the last few World Cups they got to? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 23 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe you'd care to post Greece's results from the last few World Cups they got to? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

We are a developing power...we will get better confused.gif

No "will" about it, you are getting better smile.gif There are a lot of very good Greek players in Australia, are they choosing Greece or Australia for their nationality?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 23 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No "will" about it, you are getting better smile.gif There are a lot of very good Greek players in Australia, are they choosing Greece or Australia for their nationality?<span id='postcolor'>

They would have to choose Oz...I don't think the coach would notice them...

our best players are actually in europe: konstantinides at Hertha Berlin, Machlas at Ajax, thingy at Newcastle, and thingy at Inter (but he doesnt wanna play for Greece anymore - stroppy sod). The rest are about 50-50 from Olympiakos and Panathinaikos. Oh, and Nikolaidis from AEK.

I prefer the Spanish and Italian league's to the English.

(troll smile.gif )

No, seriously, I do. Especially the last coupl of years, the spanish league has been the most fun to watch, like the Italian was it in the beginning of the 90'ies.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finland 5-Greece 1 tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mecry.gif