Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

hahahahahahhahahahahhaahha

thats right...

GO GREEN BAY(even though i hate them)!

NFL!!

USA FOOTBALL!

smile.gif

I wonder why it's called soccer and not fotball...

Here in sweden we say 'fotboll' (fotball), as you play the game using your feets...

wow.gif

Indeed Football =to use your feet to control the ball so where the hell do americans get calling it American Football then insist on running around with it in their hands?confused.gifbiggrin.gif

Here in holland we call it voetbal which means in English Football. I called it soccerearlier as i didn't know what people would think. Americans would think by football that stupid game where u run around and your ass gets kicked. So there.... confused.gif

Only suckers play soccer.

tounge.gif

Gorrrgi I HATE FOOTBALL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In Canadian Football, OUR BALLS ARE BIGGER!

<span id='postcolor'>

How much bigger?

Football (soccer for u americans) is the most played and watched sport around the world their isnt another sport also loved more then footbal (maybe sex if it became a sport)

Football (soccer) is one of the best sports in the world, though I like ice hockey more.

Indeed Football is the greatest sport on earth,

back to topic

yeah was a good game could have gone either way, but its about time Man U were second best =]]]

Was this game some sort of championship playoff game or something of significance?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 23 2002,17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Indeed   Football is the greatest sport on earth,

back to topic  

yeah was a good game   could have gone either way, but its about time Man U were second best =]]]<span id='postcolor'>

Yepp, just like its about time for Celtic to become 2nd best tounge.gif

/me cheers for Rangers tounge.gif

ManU still has chances though, this year anyway. But from next year onwards they are going to have it very hard just to get into the Champions League!

And the Rangers will own scotland soon (again!) wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Jan. 23 2002,17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Was this game some sort of championship playoff game or something of significance?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Football is a proper sport and has therefore nothing like a "play-off".

It was a championship game, and ManU's loss means they couldn't pull away, and Liv'pool managed to stay close. So yeah, it was a very important Premiership match. I personally reckon that ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Leeds and Newcastle all have very good chances to win the Premiership. Very very interesting this year.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No it wasn't important at all.<span id='postcolor'>

I bet you watch cricket confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah there aren't a lot of cricket matches on TV here in Finland.<span id='postcolor'>

So what sport do you watch then instead?

Or are you just interested in Finnish football?

Hahaha. Finnish football is a joke. I do like football, I just said that this particular game wasn't important at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 23 2002,20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hahaha. Finnish football is a joke. I do like football, I just said that this particular game wasn't important at all.<span id='postcolor'>

Care to elaborate?

Because I think this game (and Liverpool's win)managed to keep the Premiership more interesting than a ManU win...I don't really see how this could not be important...confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 23 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Football is a proper sport and has therefore nothing like a "play-off".<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it does, Div1,2&3 promotion playoffs tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 23 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Football is a proper sport and has therefore nothing like a "play-off".<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it does, Div1,2&3 promotion playoffs  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They don't count, proper(!!) football is played in the premiership only tounge.gif