Sign in to follow this  
renton

MIRAGE F1 CT AND EQ (IRAQUI VERSION)

book? what book? about F-1s? well i'm interested too, maybe you could share some scaned pages? biggrin_o.gif

Amazing job renton! you are one of the bests! i love these planes!  thumbs-up.gif  awesome!

2 books : interesting if you understand french ! wink_o.gif

f11.jpg

f12.jpg

There is a reason they call it the mirage... You will never see it in combat or it will be shot down faster than any other plane on the battlefield.

I think the egyptian six-day war veterans would disagree icon_rolleyes.gif

For b_ringer25

IRAKF1NOMBRE.jpg

IRAKF1victory.jpg

BILAN.jpg

source acig.org

114-47=0 ?? whistle.gif

nener.gif

First of all, amazing addon!  I just downloaded them today, and they are a blast!

Renton, all of those numbers are taken from the Iran/Iraq war which occured from 1980 to 1988.  B_ringer25 was refering to the decimation of the Iraqi Air Force in Operation Desert Storm (1990-1991).  While I do not agree with b_ringer25's comment about the F-1 being a poor aircraft, it is true that alot of them were destroyed either in the air or on the ground (very few Iraqi aircraft ever made it into the air).  The first American air to air kill of the war was an EF-111 Raven (a large electronic warfare aircraft) out manuvering an Iraqi F-1 Mirage causing it to crash into the ground.  This link, acig.org, shows the American air to air kills during the war incase anyone is interested.  

Iraq flew 115-140 aircraft into Iran to avoid destruction, which included 24 Mirages (Source: globalsecurity.org).  Iraq never got their aircraft back.  They did have some fighter aircraft during the US invasion during 2003, but Saddam did not see the point in mobalizing them, so he buried them in the sand instead (in effect destorying them). Today as the Iraqi Air Force rebuilds, it has to purchase "new" aircraft or recieve them as gifts from other countires. So far to my knowledge they have only recieved helicopters (UH-1's), transports (C-130's), and observation aircraft.

OMG renton! That EQ6 with exocet looks so real!  wow_o.gif  notworthy.gif

maybe you could fix wheels rotation speed? it's too fast...

and you could fix some texture lightnings... whistle.gif

Hi !

Here a new version of my mirage f1. This pbo add only french mirage F1 CT/CR in green and sand camo. Please delete the old one call "rtmiragef1ct". I'm still working on the South african and iraqi's version whistle.gif. Weapons p3d are from ACES p3dpack and some textures are reworked from FS.

2042375310098050041dLSiwB_th.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/61433285/MF1FR.zip.html

Hey Renton nice addon, but do you mind making it resistance so it will be compatible with Operation Frenchpoint?

Currently trying to update my iraqi airforce but cant get any of these links to work.