Sign in to follow this  
westy159

I Few Things I Need Clearing Up

I have a few questions on Armed Assault so if anyone would be kind enough to answer that would be great wink_o.gif

1. Does BIS have a publisher for it yet?

2. Do we know who we are and who the the enemy are in Armed Assault?

3. What will be shown at E3?

4. People mentioned that some elements of Game 2 have been put into AA, what are these?

Cheers.

Guest Ti0n3r

1. Nope.

2. We = US & Southern Sharani Armed Forces. Enemy = DRS Armed Forces.

3. Armed Assault.

4. Multiple gunners, amazing graphics, more realism etc. Read the previews.

wow_o.gif

FFS Use the search feature and stop being so lazy! wow_o.gif

Edit: Might add that question 1 & 3 have been discussed within the last day! The other questions have been answered in dozens of previews, interviews and screenshots not just here!

i dont know about yall. but what we have seen so far, i really dont consider as great graphics. Especially compared to other games coming out at the same time as ArmA.

I my opinion it still look very ofp-ish, despite normal mapping, view distance etc.

the enviroments lack atmosfere. it all looks so "clean". and the animations; everybody moves the same way. it looks wierd if u ask me..

They should have gone straight to game2, and dropped ArmA and Vbs. Then i would be able to play it while there is still some youth in me  tounge2.gif

Another stupid thread!   idiot.gif    locked.gif  

PS. As GBee says most of those topics have been discussed only over the last few days. Ever heard of the word READING?  tounge2.gif

Read the forum, read the interviews/previews, don't be lazy please and expect other people to do your legwork.