Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Medal of honor

It's out for PC.....anyone have it yet?......any good?

I may try to download it from winMX....1.4gig's......2 CD's

No. It's a WW2 mod for Quake III. Very unrealistic and also very bad. I especially liked the way that you can fire a Panzerschreck (practically a rocket launcher) 5 millimeters away from a wall and lose 10 health. I also liked the way they had huge bushes obstructing the areas you're not supposed to go to.

Come on the game never claimed to be realistic. You play games for fun. I going to buy it when it comes out Feb 1st and enjoy it. If you want realsim stick with OFP you want fun play MOH:AA.

Perhaps you never heard of medal of honor allied assault?...came out on the 22nd...which is today.......and since a guy on winMX has it then I know it is out.....

http://pc.ign.com/reviews/15983.html

Sounds like the AI are way to good in it.......

medal of honor aa is techinically a mod for quake 3

and i think it has been leaked and warezed mad.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 22 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps you never heard of medal of honor allied assault?...came out on the 22nd...which is today.......and since a guy on winMX has it then I know it is out.....

http://pc.ign.com/reviews/15983.html<span id='postcolor'>

Well in the UK it comes out on Feb 1st

Well I don't see how you say it's a mod...looks like a new game to me.....but I don't know if I should buy it or wait tell I can get it for free....

What sounds like it sucks about it is how it says the way the scripting is done when it's someones time to die they will die no matter what...so the second time around it will be pretty much the same.....

yep, and RedStorm has it and has completed it in 3 days!!

too short and unrealistic for my liking sad.gif

download a demo and see what you think

I'll just download it......because there is to many games to take a what if it's great type chance.....

What's cool is I hear if you throw a gernade at them they will pick it up and throw it back...and if you throw one into a large group one will throw himself onto the gernade to protect everyone else.....

I have it downloading right now....trading through FTP so who ever said file sharing sucks.... biggrin.gif

Jsut played the demo and wasnt too impressed with the whole "Distract that tank with your panzershreck!"

The nyou shoot it once and it says "Tank 80%"

then you shoot it again and again taking off 20% each time etc. Very arcadey.

Just seemed like wolfenstein really, but personally I didnt think it looked as good.

I hear some negative wibes about MOH...

I cant understand way, MOH will defenitly be worth buying. I think this games rocks. The DEMO wasnt so so good but those played the full version says it is awsome...

I will buy this game for shure, is released next week in my country far, far away!

if all goes well I will be playing it by the end of the night....muuhahahahaha tounge.gif

I only buy GOOD games, and Medal of Honor is one of them..

Realism is not the reason I play games

Medal of Honor ownz, I play it with Redstorm online now, the Beach landing RULES, only thing MoH doesn't have is gore, but i don't think that is necessary for this game, it's allready better then games like DoD etc. tounge.gif

MOH is fun for a while. Blasting nazis is always fun, but after the part where you blasted nazi nr.100.000.000.000, it gets boring. The effects are great though, indeed germans throw back grenades and jump on them to save the life of others. When you shoot a german, most of the time he isnt dead. He falls to the ground (while still firing), looks around dizzy and tries to get up. Thats about around the point i bash his head in with a luger. wink.gif

The game indeed isnt foccused on realism. Just arcade shooting, which isnt all that bad in a gameworld where everything is concentrated on realism these days. Nice little by-the-side game. I wouldnt buy it though, it got it from w/a/r/e/z, cuz i lost interest after 5 days. Waiting for DoD2.0!!

When i played MOHAA multiplayer, it was nice as it played just like half-life. Stupid was that the sniper rifle is very very steady, so you always die by snipers in multiplayer. The singleplayer campaign sucks. It his some great effects though, but it stinks. It is fun watching people run away from grenades, but they also do this in RTCW. RTCW is a very good game as i played time over time again. And the zombies DO NOT have Nazi symbols on them.

Gorrrrgi

Mr. Big gun, you are pretty stupid to come here and brag about how you are going to download a new game from the web instead of buying it because someone out there said it was not so good. So you do this every time you want a game? mad.gif

If you want a game that bad, BUY IT. Thanks to people like you, I have to pay a fortune for a new PC game (well, not really, but it could cost a lot less if those l33t clowns weren´t downloading instead of paying with their own money for a change).

Besides, you can download a demo, it lets you play a whole nice level through before realizing MOH is crap. It is just another Quake clone. Don´t even think if comparing it to games like OFP.

Hidden

MOH plays like quake 3 in MP.. idiots running around with rocket launchers blasting people.. other idiots running in circles shooting at eachother... single player is shit too, life bars.. for gods sake.. you can carry an arsenal consisting of no less than 3 machine guns a sniper rifle, a pistole a ton of frags.. and of course a rocket launcher with several rounds.. total bullshit..

MOH is quake 3 with different skins and weapons.. not much more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mr. Big gun, you are pretty stupid to come here and brag about how you are going to download a new game from the web instead of buying it because someone out there said it was not so good. So you do this every time you want a game?  mad.gif

If you want a game that bad, BUY IT. Thanks to people like you, I have to pay a fortune for a new PC game (well, not really, but it could cost a lot less if those l33t clowns weren´t downloading instead of paying with their own money for a change).

Besides, you can download a demo, it lets you play a whole nice level through before realizing MOH is crap. It is just another Quake clone. Don´t even think if comparing it to games like OFP.

Hidden<span id='postcolor'>

Ok for one not the web...I'm downloading it from someone who bought it and put it up for download....I'm trading a game for a game.....and no I don't always download games but I don't have much money and their is so many good games...yeah of course I would rather have an official CD...because that way when there are patch's you don't have to worry about getting a new noCD patch.....but the point is I can't afford to buy them all.....so games that I will not buy because I want to get something else more I download....but the logic is they are not getting money from me anyway it goes...so the choice is to enjoy the game or not...

and I didn't know there was a demo......

But if I did download "all" my games I would say you have a choice....have 50 bucks?...yes or no?.

Plus don't bitch at me for downloading...I have gave out the ass for games....I have about 900 bucks in PS2 games and who knows how much in PC games....I have about 34 "bought" PC games......

After I read more about it I don't think it's going to be a good war game....seems like it's going to be allot like no one lives forever....but still a good game.....

I'm sure teen rating....no blood of any kind....I think it's cheap when that's all you get a blood puddle...but nope nothing at all...the AI can do so much more than you in actions......they are super smart....like it said"they will see you put 3 bullets in your head before you even see em"

So my opinion worth buying? not sure I havn't played it but i'm not sure it is

worth downloading for free....hell yeah.... biggrin.gif

No One Lives Forever? More like Quake III, except you run around in a big bush labyrinth with a couple of dumbass AI teammates and when you get shot your health drops by 1. Oh, and it's also supposed to be based in WW2 except I don't remember that the Allies had to run through bush labyrinths in WW2.