Sign in to follow this  
blacknight_pl

SCAR'S SU-30 and LEOPARD 2 A6

Hi All

I just notice in the photograps section that SCAR'S released his addons SU-30 and LEOPARD 2

I don't now maybe it is old but i see this addons for the first time

This is the site:

SCARS WEB PAGE

And the download links:

SU-30 *Link UPDATED for the new version Thanks to da12thMonkey

Download

LEOPARD 2

Download

Photograps section where You can see some screens:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=180

Thank You smile_o.gif

Edit:

Like already my friends said LEOPARD was released earlier

SU-30 is the NEW addon

They are beautiful all right, I wonder when he will release his Hinds, and what other things hes working on... biggrin_o.gif

RHS are finishing of the Hinds, i think they are in search for someone to help thme with scripting smile_o.gif

The Leopard is old news, i agree with Ironsight

Need a new mirror? Check OFPC for SU-30MK/MKI

Greetings, SWAT

The Su-30s are nice, but need some serious tuning, sorta to be on par with Footmunch's aircraft. The Su-30s just are too "loose" in my opinion.

RHS are finishing of the Hinds, i think they are in search for someone to help thme with scripting smile_o.gif

I seriously hope that you mean they were in search of someone, or else I'm in trouble. crazy_o.gif

Good plane but the AS missile don t reach their target.

Aren t they too small for a su30? They are smaller than su27 and 33.

wrong

su30 mk is based on su27

su 33 is naval version it has bigger wings, diffrent and shorter tail, also has forward flapereons

su 33 k is double seater version

Well, I doubt different addon makers are using the exact same proportions and scale

Quote[/b] ]Good plane but the AS missile don t reach their target.

Aren t they too small for a su30? They are smaller than su27 and 33.

Quote[/b] ]wrong

su30 mk is based on su27

su 33 is naval version it has bigger wings, diffrent and shorter tail, also has forward flapereons

su 33 k is double seater version

Yes i know but in flashpoint the su 30 addon is smaller than su27/33 addons. I think is too small compared of the real one.

And the as missile don't work. He go where he want.

Both Add ons have excellent graphics, but as the read me says this is a BETA version.

The SU-30 does not have HUD or any flight instrument so basically you cannot fly by night.

The Leopard looks goegeous from the outside, however have several bugs related to the guner and Commander sight.

For instance if you select the comander sight, then when you return to "inside" view, you miss the turret top. Other one is that on the commander sight if you make a 360 scan, you end up looking at your own tank from outside.

the su30 was designed as a long range interceptor to replace the tu128.

the su 30mk was designed as a multi role aircraft simmilar to the mig 29 SMT

the two seater models with a platypus nose are the su27IBs's and su30-2

the normal layout 2 seaters are the su30 series in general

i've had no problems with the weapons personally but thats just me wink_o.gif

Great Su-30 but too much missiles, when i shooted 2 (i dont remeber, not air to air but air to ground) 1 missile was there all the time and there where wasnt missile it shoots missile out of its missile racks. Should be fixed thumbs-up.gif

Many of these nice air addons have the same damn problem: WEAK RADAR. This one can only cover about 1000 m of the ground ahead of it. With it's speed, the damn things flies by the target before I can find the enemy on the ground. At least it should be double the 1000m range. Also not all the enemy vehicules are getting illuminated on the radar. I could see the Combat's APCs and KH's Abrams, but could not see the M101 Adats (made by Canadian addon maker huh.gif) Why is that? The radar problem I can fix in the config, but this invisible to radar air defence is a real problem.

Might that be due to the AA addon? Tried it with any other aircraft?

I love this SU-30, it's the most beautiful aircraft addon I have seen for OFP to date, but I'm having issues with the armament.

The ASMs seem to be much too weak

Some of the AAMs do not lock (sorry for not remembering which ones exactly)

I can not fire any AAMs from the rear firing variant of this aircraft.

Anybody else experiencing these problems?

Apart from these glitches, I've had some awesome 4v4, 8v8 and 10v10 furballs with these and F-16s, F-15s, Tornados. Brilliant fun thumbs-up.gif

You arent by any chance refering to the R-73 Back missiles...which only lock on to targets flying behind them are you?

Daniel @ May 08 2006,18:59)]Might that be due to the AA addon? Tried it with any other aircraft?

I didn't understand your comment. Come again?

You arent by any chance refering to the R-73 Back missiles...which only lock on to targets flying behind them are you?

Yep I'm referring to that variant of the addon. How are you supposed to know what's behind you to lock onto it, seeing as you need to get a visual or at least a radar contact to get a lock huh.gif Or does it come equipped with a rear hemisphere radar too? huh.gif

Yep I'm referring to that variant of the addon. How are you supposed to know what's behind you to lock onto it, seeing as you need to get a visual or at least a radar contact to get a lock  huh.gif Or does it come equipped with a rear hemisphere radar too?  huh.gif

Yea, sukhois are equipped with a rear monitoring radar. Scans up somewhere between 8 to 15 km I recall from a reference book.