Sign in to follow this  
Die Alive

Mike Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 23 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Power is useless if he is slow though. If Lennox just dodges his power punches, then Tyson will get tired and then Lennox will take him out slowly but painfully - which looks like a very likely scenario to me.<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't say it's useless if he's slow but it needs to be combined with a good chin and a good defence, same as being fast is no certainty of being a good fighter, no good being fast if you have no power in your punches, if Lewis had a decent chin he would be an outstanding heavyweight, unfortunately combined with his suspect stamina they are his two major flaws, his major strengths of course are his speed, footwork, jab and of course he does have a fair punch on him, the problem is that Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman have both proven that all it takes is one shot right on the "sweet" spot of the chin and Lewis can be out, they've both proven that a lucky punch can win the world championship, Tyson probably has the power of those two combined so if he lands anything it could well be over quickly.<span id='postcolor'>

In any case, if this fight goes ahead it will be VERY interesting to watch smile.gif

I have to go find a pub with sky now wink.gif

Lewis will win (if there ever will be a fight). Tyson is a clown nowdays...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 25 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Evander Hollyfield = Ownage<span id='postcolor'>

Clearly you know nothing about boxing wink.gif Evander has no punch, never has, his one abundant quality is "heart", now though he is well past his prime and can only "win" a title fight by bad judges decisions.