Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

E3 2006

I am looking forward to MS Flight Simulator X and Maddox Games BoB most smile_o.gif Any Game2 or ArmA news would be nice too!

Games in order of what i'd like to see.

ArmA

Game 2

Supreme Commander

World in Conflict

Halo 3

Oh....I forgot this other game too.....can't remember the name. It's like an RTS / FPS hybrid set in the times of the Greeks and Romans. You can play as a "hero" like Achilles when attacking a city. Is it Rise of Legends?

Rise of Legends demo is out i tried it , it was ... wierd and crap imo. The graphics were all mixed up and i couldnt understand the story or anything either.

Sounds like "Titan Quest" to me smile_o.gif

Awaiting more or less the same games like Bals, except DW, i´ll rather put DN:Forever there yay.gif

Hope they show something "new" of the following games:

Stalker

Enemy in sight

Armed Assault

Field Ops

and pre-release footage or more of

Dangerous Waters

That´s it basically  smile_o.gif

Ah yes, I forgot to mention Enemy in Sight. Hopefully it will be GRAW with vehicles.

It looks to me that Stalker is going the same way Duke Nukem is. Too many drastic gameplay changes and long delays.

and pre-release footage or more of

Dangerous Waters

That´s it basically  smile_o.gif

Uhh.. has'nt dangerous waters been out like over a year now? tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Uhh.. has'nt dangerous waters been out like over a year now?

Not really. Just checked. In germany it started selling at 21st of April THIS year tounge2.gif

Need to buy it then smile_o.gif

Faces of war

I think this game will be nice!

Soldiers was nice too.

First game I know with a complete physics engine and fully destructible landscape, buildings an vehicles.

The AI is decent too (taking cover and such)

Faces of war

Guest Ti0n3r

Damn. Faces Of War looks like a nice game. Looking forward to more info.

What is the name of the game that the PEOPLE who made IL-2 Sturmovik is working on ?

The eastern-front WWII game, it was delayed at least once I think but haven`t heard anything more from them.

And of course Enemy in Sight, looks very interesting from the little info and screens we have, though IS is never huge on the PR thats for sure.

Atari is the publisher of it though I think.

What is the name of the game that the creatures of IL-2 Sturmovik is working on ?

Creatures? crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

All that time in a dark office working on games can turn any human into a monster  wink_o.gif  How else do you explain cool and unusal hair

tounge2.gif

What is the name of the game that the creatures of IL-2 Sturmovik is working on ?

The eastern-front WWII game, it was delayed at least once I think but haven`t heard anything more from them.

And of course Enemy in Sight, looks very interesting from the little info and screens we have, though IS is never huge on the PR thats for sure.

Atari is the publisher of it though I think.

Euhm The eastern front game? Do you mean forgotten battles that has been out for 3+ years?Or the Aces Expansion Pack, that has been out for two years now? Or Pacific Fighters, the pacific expansion for that game that has been out for more then a year? Or do you mean the Pe-2 Addon that has been out for a week now? BTW Maddox and co are some mighty nice people, the deserve better then to be called creatures wink_o.gif

To be honest there aren't any games I'm interested in at E3, although something usually grabs my attention once I've sifted through various reports and impressions.

Hoping that BIS will release a proper official video of ArmA (latest build) along with more information. Maybe some news of Game 2.

The PS3 and Wii conferences pique my interest the most though...

Quote[/b] ]Half Life: Epidsode 1 - Not sure if things like these appear at E3, but deffinatly something i'll be looking at.

I doubt it, seeing as its already up for preload on Steam.

E3 is more interesting to me for the games they reveal rather than what we already know about. My primary interest will be the PS3 line up, esp MGS4.

Guest Ti0n3r

When I think about it, it'ill be quite interesting to see Nintendo Wii. The gamecube wasn't anything great IMO, maybe this will turn out different. wow_o.gif

Creatures? crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

OPS sorry about that. biggrin_o.gif .

Anyway the game might have been cancelled for all I know sad_o.gif

hey a Sopranos game

Gamespot

if anyone acculy knew me I'm a huge Sopranos fan.

hey a Sopranos game

Gamespot

if anyone acculy knew me I'm a huge Sopranos fan.

Me too.. And pretty much any other mafia movie/game/tv series..  inlove.gif

Honestly, people, how can you expect anything good out of Sopranos game considering that Godfather game was crap and there is a Scarface game in the making as well. Both of these games are gonna be crap. Games based on movies/tv series never work. There is nothing else to it. So don't get your hopes to high.

Games based on movies/tv series never work

rather presumtuous of you, seeing as Goldeneye was one of the largest grossing game on a console, and won numerous awards...

Exactly. You can just name one game. One out of thousands. If that doesn't prove it to you I don't know what will.