Sign in to follow this  
falcons1988

Comparisons between ArmA and BF2

ARMA and BF2 come on different games like some people allready said wink_o.gif

ARMA and Enemy in Sight now those 2 games are close to each other wink_o.gif

Whats with the BF2 bashing.

I personally have had a lot of fun playing both OFP and BF2 they are both great games for different reasons.

Quote[/b] ]this is not true, OFP does have a "health bar", but in original unmodified OFP it isn't displayed on screen.

Check your resource.cpp for unitInfo* classes and you will see.

wow - and I thought I had seen everything in flashpoint. I'll have to have a play tonight just to see what it may have been like to have a health-bar.

Whats with the BF2 bashing.

I personally have had a lot of fun playing both OFP and BF2 they are both great games for different reasons.

nah i dont want to bash BF2. its a good game and i've played it since day 1. It's just annoying that it could and should have been so much better but marketing / greed got in the way.

....plus DICE's ability to balence a game, and fix known bugs is appauling. Ok, fixing bugs isnt easy, but when the game came out there were so many.

How can you compare if one of the games hasn´t been released yet ?

Somewhat a useless thread imo. Just causing flames and sparks.

the comparison is still about OFP vs battlefield, as people don't know what Arma will be like, except for BIS, and some people that were allowed to play it...(lucky bastards nener.gif ) Still, it's just better to wait till after the game is released.

About visual: you cannot compare it either, as Arma is not released yet, and you cannot see enough in the screenshots.