Sign in to follow this  
Dr Bibber

What's the best TV-serie from the 80's

Remember the 80's. I grew up in the 80's i was like 15 or so when i was watching these series.

Wich one is the best?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Remember the 80's. I grew up in the 80's i was like 15 or so when i was watching these series.

Wich one is the best?<span id='postcolor'>

None of them. "Brideshead revisited" was the best (drama)!

Or Bergerac perhaps?

Never heard of it brgnorway

Anyone still remember BL Striker?

Heh, i really loved that theme.

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Dukes of Hazzard</span></span>

boys2.jpg

I just loved when the General Lee would jump over something, and the car chases were fun too.

-=Die Alive=-

ahh those were the days lol, i remember "tales of the unexpected" mind that?

Sith, just where the heck did you get that pic from!!!!! biggrin.gif

It brings me the good old smile on my cherished childhood years!!!

But I do have to admit that Stephen J. Cannel was pretty good at writing the A-Team and 21 Jump Street.

Speaking of 80's...if you are living in North America, the ever-great FOX network( tounge.gif ) came up with 'That 80's show'.....great...another damn FOX show that has nothing to do with era except clothings.

Only thing that came out of FOX and turned out to be ok is COPS and the SIMPSONS.

by the way, didn't COPS first air on 1989?

I think the A-team is the best on that list.

Anyone remember the cartoon, 'transformers'

I liked the song....transformers...........robots in

Also, why isn't Tour of Duty on the list? It started in 1987 and lasted 3 years, and was probably my favorite show of the 1980s.

Another show that I loved was Night Court. It started in 1984 and lasted for over 190 episodes.

Or for that matter, Cheers started in 1982 and is probably the best show of the 1980s.

Star Trek Next Generation started in 1987, that was good too.

Or Magnum PI, started in 1980.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mike, the transformers were jestial compared to the thundercats smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And they would both get their a** kicked by He-Man  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 23 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mike, the transformers were jestial compared to the thundercats smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And they would both get their a** kicked by He-Man  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He-Man would be a**raped by G.I.Joes

Out of those you selected I would vote for Miami Vice, if you'd put Hill Street Blues on there I would have voted for that instead, Miami Vice was excellent but the realism of Hill Street Blues just shaded it smile.gif

Dennis Franz had a bit part in one episode as a cop gone bad who dies, a couple of seasons later he shows up as a different character and becomes a regular, then of course he ends up in NYPD portraying one of the most flawed, yet endearingly human beings ever portrayed on a cop show smile.gif

eh anyone forgotten,

Spencer for Hire?

Remington Steele?

Punky Brewster?

Cosby Show?

Smurfs?

SilverHawks?

Disney's Duck Tales?

Super Carrier?

(great....i'm going nuts confused.gif )

Where's Tour of Duty? That was an awesome show back in the day. Sometimes I still see repeats of it today.

Dukes of Hazard? wow.gif

Man, that was such a REDNECK show, lol tounge.gif

Tyler