Sign in to follow this  
Dr Bibber

What's the best TV-serie from the 80's

Greatest TV series: Tour of Duty, Robin of Sherwood, Dick Turpin, McGyver, Black Adder, The Young ones, Captain Power and the Soldiers of the future

Greatest Cartoons: Thundercats, Ulysses31, Once upon a time: Space, Transformers, Starzinger, Dungeons and Dragons,

Well, maybe not the greatest, but the ones I clearly remember. Therefor, they must have been pretty good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 23 2002,00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dukes of Hazard?  wow.gif

Man, that was such a REDNECK show, lol  tounge.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

It was shot in Alberta, tounge.gif

-=Die Alive=-

space 1999 was that 80's??? or ealier =[[[ ( if earlier i cant remember it smile.gif )

LOL I guess that's a problem in translation, in English it's Moonlighting, I agree though, superb show smile.gif

You people are nuts.

Airwolf was the best show.. closely followed by Knight Rider.

I can still remember the intros..

File A56-7W, Top Secret, subject: AIRWOLF, A mach 1+ attack helicopter, sought by governments friendly and foreign, airwolf has been hidden by test pilot, Stringefellow Hawk. To be returned to the government only if his brother Sin Jin, an MIA in vietnam is found....

There was another helicoptor show, Blue Thunder that came out in the mid-80s. Plot Outline: An advanced prototype police helicopter and their ground support crew battle crime. It lasted for only 11 episodes, so you might not remember it. It was based on a 1983 movie of the same name, but at the end of that movie, the chopper was destroyed, and in the first episode of the TV series, it was "rebuilt".

Here's a pic of "Blue Thunder"

blue1.gif

Here's a link to the Blue Thunder Webpage

-=Die Alive=-

I cant remember any of those shows, except the talking car one. I think im glad about that. I liked transformers best. *sings* transformers! robots in disguise!!! do dodo dodododo dododooood odododd dooo doo dood ddood !! */sings*

Magnum PI and Remington Steele were favorites of mine. However, nothing compares to the british series "Cold feet". Its not action though, but very funny. Helen Baxendale is joy to look at as well! God I love that woman!

smile.gif

I just remembered another show of the 80s that had a helicoptor, well, kinda.

The Highwayman was a short-lived show on NBC in 1987-88 (only 7 episodes) that had a truck with a helicoptor as a cab.  The truck would drive around with the driver in the helicoptor and that "attached" to the truck, and when they needed to fly somewhere (ususally at least once a show), the helicoptor would detach from the lower truck part and fly away.  That's all I remember of the show, it had some US Marshal going around doing justice and stuff, and had a big gun, something like a sawed off shotgun in a holdster on his thigh.

highwayman11.jpghighwayman10.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

Mr T ........ Van ...... sliding door ...... TA TA TA TAAAAAAAA TAAAA TAAA u know what i mean

Blackadder.

(and depending on whether it was late-80s or early-90s it started 89? 91?) Red Dwarf.

I seem to vaguely remember something called Starman. Does anyone else remember?