Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Vietnam Bunkers Addon

Good work Anderson!

Currently I'm experimenting with mist in VTE 0.3 and having some amazing ambient. I just wanted to ask, will this island also support some "mist gamelogic"? If not, consider doing it smile_o.gif Once you release it, I hope I'll spend lots of time there!

Good work Anderson!

Currently I'm experimenting with mist in VTE 0.3 and having some amazing ambient. I just wanted to ask, will this island also support some "mist gamelogic"? If not, consider doing it smile_o.gif Once you release it, I hope I'll spend lots of time there!

I like that idea. I will have to look into the matter of creating these mist logics...

Oh no! Anderson is down!

Im just kididng, but aderson if you are still alive an kicking please respond

hey, guys. shame on me for not bein on here in a while. busy with other stuff. DakNhe is currently bein thought over... do i wanna wait and release somthing better for AA, do i wanna just use DakNhe on a contacts MP server, not sure yet...

Hi, Sargent

I'd like to play it with OFP. After an OFP release, you could easily upgrade it for AA. Or not?

Eagerly awaiting your work.

This pictures are more than words smile_o.gif Great looking vegetation, Anderson

Very nice Anderson!

Eager to go hunting there. Previous hunting was a jungle hell, so i am sure this will be a living hell that you don't wanna fight in. If there would be 1 place that Charlie would totally own then this would be it. Dangerous, wet, about 0 visibility, plenty of places for all kinds of ambushes, every step a step closer to doom. Very nice job on the vegetation m8! No place for FNG's.

Very nice Anderson!

Eager to go hunting there. Previous hunting was a jungle hell, so i am sure this will be a living hell that you don't wanna fight in. If there would be 1 place that Charlie would totally own then this would be it. Dangerous, wet, about 0 visibility, plenty of places for all kinds of ambushes, every step a step closer to doom. Very nice job on the vegetation m8! No place for FNG's.

Yes, FNG's will be eaten for breakfast in this:P

Welcome to the 'Nam!

nuff said, excellent work mate. This will be a great addition for the Team 2-2 server. wink_o.gifgoodnight.gif

Im in so much s***. Ive got FNG tattooed to my forehead

Just wait...  we may just find out how much you are an FNG if this reaches the online server mate!

haha

pistols.gif  nener.gif

As it stands 1.04 of DakNhe is able to be played now with no fog, but 500 viewdis. Seldom though will you come across an opening (with the exception of waterways) that is larger than your view area...

bridgesp1.th.jpg

40868150xb7.th.jpg

DANG!

That looks awesome! Especially that never seen before bridge you got there! Just like seen in jungle terrain across rivers in real life! Very nice m8!