Sign in to follow this  
Russian aviator

!!!READ THIS!!! (really!!)

Read this: The MiG-25P's original Smerch-A (Tornado, NATO reporting name 'Foxfire'wink_o.gif radar had enormous power of about 500 kilowatts, allowing it to burn through hostile ECM, but requiring vast amounts of pure alcohol for cooling. Pilots were forbidden to engage the radar on the ground, and legend held that it was powerful enough to kill rabbits near runways. The alcohol used for cooling the radar could also be imbibed, and ground crews have been known to drink the same, right from the plane.

ROFL?? rofl.gif

Radar that kill rabbits and has 500 kilowatts of power?? Soviets are crazy crazy_o.gif

Or this: Soviet air crews nicknamed the MiG-25 "the Flying Restaurant," because the jet used an alcohol-based hydraulic fluid. Alcoholism is a major problem in Russia, and oftentimes, the air crews would drain and drink the alcohol-based hydraulic fluid.

rofl.gif

*couch* lockup *cough*

I don't really see the point with some random BS about russian planes...

Or is it just me that doesn't understand it?`

Oh, and about your title: STOP SCREAMING, WE DON'T LIKE IT!!!!

Hehe, reminded me of the movie "The Beast" where a soviet tankcrew gets lost in the afghanistan mountains and at one point the commander catches the driver drinking some cooling fluid or something.

If you havent seen it watch it, good movie wink_o.gif