Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Should I make the forums more interesting?

There should be a forum were we can have these pointless discussion with out flinging some ones topic off course.. granted i'm good at it but it is unfair on every one else biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Jan. 22 2002,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ALRIGHT THIS IS A THREAD JACKING.  AKA A SPAMMING<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry but this thread has already been jacked so push off and go hijack some other thread biggrin.gif

Back to topic!!!!!

*hijacks thread back*

In fact, those babes would be VERY relevant to war and hence the purpose of this forum! Why? Because hot hollywood chicks are usually send to the frontline to entertain the troops and to raise their morale! Since we are online troops, we could need some online-morale raising! Hence we need a babe-of-the-day or something like that!!!

hmm your just itching for an excuse to post pictures of scantly clad women aren't you? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 22 2002,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm your just itching for an excuse to post pictures of scantly clad women aren't you? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that is indeed one of the reasons wink.gif

but my attempts are honest! i DO want to make the forums more exciting and raise everyone's morale smile.gif

it wouldn't be po3n or anything...it would be something like the Kylie thread...maybe a few less pics smile.gif

To get moral up to a record time high we need a spam topic/forum ahh thoes were the good old days biggrin.gif

Yep you mean good, but won't some object to pictures of women. For one women gamers who happen to play OFP or something. Maybe you could post them in the private mod forum and just hand out the password to all

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 22 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To get moral up to a record time high we need a spam topic/forum ahh thoes were the good old days biggrin.gif

Yep you mean good, but won't some object to pictures of women. For one women gamers who happen to play OFP or something. Maybe you could post them in the private mod forum and just hand out the password to all

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The women amongst us can not get offended as the thread will be marked quite clearly, such as "today's hottie is such-and-such" etc.

If they get offended by something like that, they can stay out.

And as for the private forum....no smile.gif

ahh well fair enough but you got to promise good quality control(no bad ones) smile.gif

You sure about the private forum one..you can just give me the password I won't tell anyboady else biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 22 2002,23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh well fair enough but you got to promise good quality control(no bad ones) smile.gif

You sure about the private forum one..you can just give me the password I won't tell anyboady else biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You bet. Only the highest quality. Wide diversity. No pron. Simply quality smile.gif

And for the password thingy: NO tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh well fair enough but you got to promise good quality control(no bad ones)

You sure about the private forum one..you can just give me the password I won't tell anyboady else <span id='postcolor'>

You bet. Only the highest quality. Wide diversity. No pron. Simply quality smile.gif

And for the password thingy: NO tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep post away them pics. smile.gif

Pretty please can I have the forum pass word type thing biggrin.gif

ahh damn smiley limitaion means i got to delete some

I will evaluate the result of the poll on Saturday smile.gif

And as for the password thingy: I won't give it to you unless you send me some really hot Hollywood chick into my bedroom that is up for anything wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 22 2002,21:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will evaluate the result of the poll on Saturday smile.gif

And as for the password thingy: I won't give it to you unless you send me some really hot Hollywood chick into my bedroom that is up for anything wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Will Denise Richards do? smile.gif

I want Buffy (drools)

...and this thread will probably be killed, as will any thread including halfnaked ladies

no it wont. as i already have explained, these threads with the ladies will concentrate on the morale-building issues of wars. very important! in ww2, monroe was shipped off to the front as well!!

Yes yes I'm all for it, i'm just afraid it will be.

I have chosen to be pessimistic...

This is what cheers me up smile.gif

fav06.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 22 2002,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...and this thread will probably be killed, as will any thread including halfnaked ladies<span id='postcolor'>

I rename thee Nostradamus.