Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Should I make the forums more interesting?

Right, I am thinking about making the forums a bit more interesting by posting every day (or every other day) some 4-12 pics of a beautiful lady, like I did with Kylie.

Since most of the forum people are 10-16, I reckon this will be quite interesting for them.

So, should I make such posts from now on? I will evaluate the answers on Saturday. smile.gif

You might wanna check the purpose of this forum again, just to prevent your precious picture galleries from being closed down tounge.gif

Get some military babes in camoflage bikinis, then the pics  would be in accordance with the purpose of this forum.

-=Die Alive=-

To make the forums interresting you should create a slag the mod topic where we could all go and slag the mods off biggrin.gif

We also need a spam forum where people could spam all they want. Not that I'd use it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We also need a spam forum where people could spam all they want. Not that I'd use it<span id='postcolor'>

Naa it just be you there all day spamming away I don't need a spam forum I can spam any topic with a reply that looks serious but is spam

I'm insulted by that mad.gif I don't spam, placebo signed me up for spam rehab and they told me the first step is to use the technique you're using.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm insulted by that mad.gif I don't spam, placebo signed me up for spam rehab and they told me the first step is to use the technique you're using.<span id='postcolor'>

What spamming?

When I sort of stop spamming a ton of people start spamming to fill the gap I leave open. So if I start spamming again you lot will stop. Maybe I should to restore order to chaso.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still don't spam<span id='postcolor'>

Thats was a prime example of spam you see you do denile only makes it worse.

No I will not spam, spam is bad. That's what they taught me to say on the spam rehab course.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I will not spam, spam is bad. That's what they taught me to say on the spam rehab course.<span id='postcolor'>

The way of the spam is the true and righteous way that is what the holy book of spam says. And as one of the 100 high lords of spam I must spread it's teaching and converts the sinners who do not follow its guidance.

I have nearly got the mods to follow the path of spam biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 22 2002,19:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And that's why your post count was removed?<span id='postcolor'>

My post count was not removed for spamming but for a bit of fun by Placebo. As I had said I could not imagine zero so Placebo decided to show me biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If I were a mod I wouldn't do that even for fun. Well actually I lied if I were a mod I'd set my post count to be the highest biggrin.gif