Sign in to follow this  
KILO

Good Ideas for weapons?

Well, I think the Man-portable Stinger maybe?

Also, A mine for people/soldieriers?

Just some thoughts

nice 50 cal sniper rifle would be kinda kewl for light armor

1: Mortar, the tube style thing......60-80 mm would be fine.

2: AP-Mines, and claymores

3: At-Cannons, Tow's..heavy one-shot-one-kill at stuff to strenghten the infantry role.

Well, I think the Man-portable Stinger maybe?

OFP already has it.

some times far fetched things are fun....nutron bombs for example...although mutli player would lose alot of fun confused.gif

But really i'd like to see smaller arms like Pistols or knifes (as a last resort or tool)

I think that a satchel charge that is attachable to vechiles, aircraft,ect, would be a lot of fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suchey @ Jan. 22 2002,06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nice 50 cal sniper rifle would be kinda kewl for light armor<span id='postcolor'>

I played with one before long time ago, it had HE (High explosive rounds)and less rounds then the M21. Big explosion on impact when target strcuk, Maker was not finished, needed the muzzle flash, but had the impact damage and sound done well. Then I reformated my hard drive didnt make a copy and editing center went down cant find it again. sad.gif .

When it struck a person it would turn them black & Blue from the blood. It absolutely pulvorized them. Me thinks it was a .pbo files.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I played with one before long time ago, it had HE (High explosive rounds)and less rounds then the M21. Big explosion on impact when target strcuk, Maker was not finished, needed the muzzle flash, but had the impact damage and sound done well. Then I reformated my hard drive didnt make a copy and editing center went down cant find it again. .

When it struck a person it would turn them black & Blue from the blood. It absolutely pulvorized them. Me thinks it was a .pbo files.<span id='postcolor'>

I got that file i can e-mail it to you if you whant i just need to find it in all the other addon files i got (that are a lot)

Ooh yeah alsmost forgot.

yeah AP mines would be realy kewl in the game and being able to put satchel on vehicles biggrin.gif

Some artillery kind of weapons or mortars but it should have a good and easy aim (unlike in real life)