Sign in to follow this  
Punkrocker

Pauk-Class Addon reworked!!!

hey! very nice notworthy.gif

you mean ~15000 with all lods? if so than it's nothing serious, but i hardly believe it is biggrin_o.gif

that's way far from first Pauk release and you still got it to the shipyard again, that's very nice! thumbs-up.gif

hey! very nice notworthy.gif

you mean ~15000 with all lods? if so than it's nothing serious, but i hardly believe it is biggrin_o.gif

that's way far from first Pauk release and you still got it to the shipyard again, that's very nice! thumbs-up.gif

no 14770 just the 0.000 lod whistle.gif ... must see if i can reduce it a little bit ...

The problem is that i can do the model and the textures, but when it comes to config or scripts i´m totally lost!!! so i´ll devinitely need help with scripts and config, especially if i want to to this multiple weapons stuff!!!

I'd love to help, but a bad time for me, just got a family emergency this morning and I have to leave for a few days/a week sad_o.gif

I'll drop you a note when I'm ok again.

This Corvette just has the CIWS at the back, deck gun which can be used against air threats, and a single SA-N-8 launcher with 16 missiles, where the launcher is I have no idea.

My vote would be to put the MCAR SA-9 system on this ship and give the missile launcher a slow reload time.

Then make the CIWS in the back a seperate object that is scripted into position and allow it to attack sea, land, and air enemy targets.

Deck gun should be allowed to engage land, sea, and air targets as well.

Two CoC Russian torpedos on it with long reload times, I'd say 15 minutes with 3 reloads per tube.

Gnat @ April 18 2006,03:33)]
The problem is that i can do the model and the textures, but when it comes to config or scripts i´m totally lost!!! so i´ll devinitely need help with scripts and config, especially if i want to to this multiple weapons stuff!!!

I'd love to help, but a bad time for me, just got a family emergency this morning and I have to leave for a few days/a week sad_o.gif

I'll drop you a note when I'm ok again.

I´m really sorry to hear that! hope that everything will be ok again!! drop me a note when you`re back again! sad_o.gif

Hi, I can help you with the config and scripts if you want. PM me smile_o.gif

Say Hello to my leedle friend!

Excellent

Ah, another Hitman fan I see! A timeless quote thumbs-up.gif

Ships looks ace! Rock on bitch biggrin_o.gif

The old one was a great add on our squad used on some maps and even on a war vs other squad.

I would also like to suggest to add multiple weapons even if you have to reduce a bit the faces of the model. it is worth thumbs-up.gif

I also would like to point that destroying the old ship was difficult because its "locking" point was just astern fo the boat thus enaging it with some weapons in some cases did not much harm. Worth take a look at it.

Please do not forget to ass some lateral ladder and if possible some small motorboat that can be released from the ship like the Oil Tanker that comes with Mapfact. This really gives possibilities to any ship so you can let the ship on sea and disembark or embark ir safely using the attached motorboats.

It is stealthy, more realistic and will avoid you have to run aground your vessel on the ebach to disembark a party.

Please take a look at the Oil tanker (Smuggler version) of Mapfact. smile_o.gif

Say Hello to my leedle friend!

Excellent

Ah, another Hitman fan I see! A timeless quote thumbs-up.gif

Tony Montana in Scarface wink_o.gifpistols.gif

I agree with Furia that a launch would be a really useful addition to this ship (as with any other ship). Otherwise you'd come aground everytime you tried to load and unload crew

These are all quite good ideas!! inlove.gif But for the moment I´ll concentrate on finishing all the modeling and skinning work (inside, because the outside is already finished smile_o.gif ) But after finishing the whole modeling stuff I´ll give each of your ideas a chance and then we`ll see what can be done and what can`t (engine limitations, performance, balance etc.) .....

Sorry people i must talk to him in german... I just want to say him how good his addon is.

Hi Punkrocker...

Nette Arbeit, schön das du wieder zurück zur Community gefunden hast. Ich würde es trotzallem schätzen wenn du das Multiple-Turret-Gun System drin lassen würdest. Ist einfach besser. Oh und ja... Wegen der Faces und Lods brauchst du dir nicht mehr soviele Gedanken machen. Die meisten Leute haben heutzutage 3ghz computer 1 bis 2 gb ram usw. Die Modelle heutzutage sehen alle schon zu perfekt aus, wobei man da sagen muss das einige von denen aber dennoch zu übertrieben sind und sich so eher nur für Bildermachen lohnen. Missionstechnisch ist da nichts machbar. Du konntest übrigens zu keinem besseren Zeitpunkt zurückkehren. Armed Assault der Nachfolger von Ofp wird im Herbst released.

Wie dem auch sei. Mach weiterso dein Addon schaut klasse aus. Viel Glück wegen der HW&TL sache. Schaffste schon, das ist jetzt nurnoch ne sache der Optimierung, ob es möglich oder nicht möglich ist die Ideen der anderen einzubauen musst du entscheiden, wenn nicht dann nicht, wenn ja gerne. Die Idee mit der Nummer von Badass ist aufjeden Fall gut. Würde ich versuchen umzusetzen.

Hab dein altes Schiff übrigens in vielen meiner unreleasten missionen eingebaut. Es ist schon so wie du sagst die Ofp Navy wird echt vernachlässigt, selbst heute noch. Ich hoffe du kannst das nach der Pauk mit Gnat ändern.

Mfg 23-Down

Puh sorry dudes... I know german is a worst language... sorry for this long text. but it was easier for me to explain him some things in my language, he understand it. Just told him abit about Arma, ideas for his ship etc. wink_o.gif

greetings 23-down