Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

Napoleonic Wars Mod Addon Pack Release

Quite a lot of fighting in the Pinsula War was Skirmishing, both fighting a rearguard action in the 1809 expedition and in the Pyrennese.

Hello,

I was wondering if Spad's American troops could be re-introduced in the next version?

Would it also be possible to release a version which has half the bullet dispersion? I don't have the records on hand but I think weapon effectiveness is too low.

Thanks for all of the hard work!

sad_o.gif Sorry for the archeology, but i just wanted to ask:

Any chance for release? or is the mod dead? It's a shame that such a great mod is k.i.a .

sad_o.gif

Sorry for the lack of news, i've had some various troubles in the last months, i'll release the third pack (campaign, island, buildings, civilians, vehicles, objects etc.) in the next weeks.

Sorry again, but RL isn't always that friendly.

RL Sucks biggrin_o.gif

Very glad that work is still being done by you when others have abandoned OFP!

Finally ProfTournesol ( notworthy.gif ) is back, no really Iam so happy about it, and i want to say thank you for your wonderful mod. I can't wait till you release it.

Thank you very much

(sry for my bad english) rofl.gif

Napoleonic Nogova Campaign? sure sound interesting .. hmm.. i'm just wondering is there going to be 1800 style buildings in that island? Or do you just plan to make it into the original Nogova?

I mean it looks kinda funny to have Napoleonic soldiers marching in Petrovice. tounge2.gif

Anyways cant wait for your campaign! awesome work ProfT !

@ Snuffy : just read previous posts and you'll see some pics of the Napoleonic Nogova island and buildings  wink_o.gif

Oh my god, ProfTournesol you're the best, I can't wait any more for this wonderful mod inlove.gif

thank you for your awesome work, thank you very much notworthy.gif

Any news on the campaign?

i enjoy your mod but i`m not good in making missons confused_o.gif

First of all, a new GUI :

guisl7.jpg

And yet i'm finishing the last mission of the campaign, a few tests, then packing the campaign (almost done), packing the whole stuff (almost done), uploading and releasing. And relief...  goodnight.gif

Very nice. It'll be nice to see that one of the most unique mods for OFP is done. inlove.gif

Depending on size (and as a result, traffic), I could probably host this, too, like the old addonpack.

And I have to say, I was more than a bit, and very pleasantly surprised to see this was still being worked on... not reading the forums very regularly, I'd given this up for dead, more or less, and I'm glad you've proved me wrong, ProfTournesol.