Sign in to follow this  
PainDealer

IDEA Games at E3

Guest Ti0n3r

w00t Looks like a howitzer to me.

Quote[/b] ]Also, did you notice the .50 Cal ontop of the M1? I hope its functional!

It is functional wow_o.gif

Did anybody else notice that the M1A1 tank now has the commander's AA machinegun (.50 cal) mounted on it?

Good to know that BIS is moving to implement the multi-gunner positions. I am sure that T-72 would get one as well. May be they will even add the loader's M240 on M1A1? BTW, would we even have loaders? Were they in VBS1?

Peace,

DreDay

I think it is a howitzer and I also think there are two of them. You can kind of see one by the shilka too.

I didn't notice any Laser Designator vehicle. I hope this means they didn't leave out my favorite weapon sad_o.gif

Oooo... I like the new fire on burning vehicles. You can see it just after the scene with all the vehicles.

On this part of the video, you can see the man in the back with his left hand going through the 203 launcher mod on the m4. Nothing much though :shrug:

Guest Ti0n3r

Hmm when I look at that M4... It looks like every weapon has it's own animation.

On this part of the video, you can see the man in the back with his left hand going through the 203 launcher mod on the m4.  Nothing much though :shrug:

Alright since we are starting the negative comments now.

-Guy standing on rock has his foot level with ground

-Guy with the m203 has his hand going through it

-First guy to leave the chopper has a weird running animation where his leg bends out too far.

Positive Comments

-Everything else except for above(the other 59s of the video)

@Ti0n3r- Look at the guy next to him though.

WOW i had to watch that twice lol.. great stuff i cant wait.. notworthy.gif

I love to see the new vehicle "Stryker"

strykerthumb.jpg

compar it with

stryker.jpg

But i also like to see this one in the game wink_o.gif

stryker2thumb.jpg

click to enlarge

telejunky biggrin_o.gif

Looks like you won't be needing a USMC mod for ArmA Jake smile_o.gif Lucky.

Looks like you won't be needing a USMC mod for ArmA Jake smile_o.gif Lucky.

Or atleast it will be a bit easier with that Ah-1 already made. I wouldn't mind if they had all the USMC stuff actually. Then I could focus on the islands and campaign.

The vid seemed a little choppy at the part where the truck drives in the pine forest.

But it looks awsome already, gonna buy and maybe even upgrade the comp if needed... buuut maybe after summer.

Im beginning to think that maybe the guys in the BDUs might be the royal guards.

Seeing as they're carrying PKs rather than American MGs, I'd say they are South Sahrani forces, yes.

Think some of the older US kit; M113s, Vulcan etc may also be Sahrani?

I'm really impressed by the detail of the island and the lighting shown in the trailer.

I liked the video alot, though I would have liked to see some 1 person weapon animations tounge2.gif , hopefully there will be a large online environment in this one as in real urban warfare yay.gif

How about a pic of the stand(s)?

Stryker - A small piece of Norway... The whole remote turret some strykers are equipped with are built 20 mins from here!

I´m not so sure on that. BDU guys got same arm patch as ACU soldiers (I mean the bullhead patch)

And after watching the video frame by frame and zoomed in, I think both unit types have the US flag in their right arms.

But who knows... confused_o.gif

P.S: I have noticed right now, what i think is a muzzle flash bug on the Stryker; and its me or the Stryker is poor detailed?

Guest Ti0n3r

They wear American uniforms so I guees they are American soldiers. I think the Sahrani Armed Forces will have their own uniforms and camo patterns. It would make sense.

Btw, that Czech army vid.. It was cool wink_o.gif

yea it was cool. -- the frame rate was appauling though, im a little worried now.

Guest Ti0n3r

Recording a vid with Fraps (or any other tool) in an average resolution would give you a low FPS rate in any game wink_o.gif

True , most other games use workstations to softwarecapture or even video capture hardware to make trailers.

recording graphics and sound with fraps takes more than 60% of your framerate