Major Fubar

OFP photography - No images over 100kb - Pictures only, NO comments

Pics made from MP game on the 23rd of April 2007.

Mission: rescue some grunts who crashed with their Huey.

Result: Mission succes. Several contacts. Friendly losses minimal.

Soldiers that went in: Hawkins, MehMan, Sgt Savage, Garcia, Kirby and me aka Warrior Xâ„¢ (Did i miss anyone? Our squad was so large streched lol )

Pics made during the route to the downed Huey, showing the line formation we used to walk the boonies.

pat1lf1.jpg

pat2iy2.jpg

Addons used:

- Jungle Fever 2.0 (by HawkinsDaFin aka Hawkins aka Sgt. Hawkins)

Nice game was had gents. Class A performance  

thumbs-up.gif

Pics taken from MP games on the 24th April 2007

24game1ck3.jpg

Clearing out a Vietcong bunker system. I think it's Hawkins down there in that trench. Not sure though icon_rolleyes.gif

24game2bw6.jpg

Pinned down due to a VC machine gun, we try to give cover fire to our team members flanking the MG on our far left.

In the pic are me and not sure here but either MI_Fred or CSJ. But i think CSJ was somewhere on my left. Could be someone else as well actually, but most of them have custom faces. MehMan perhaps (looking at blooper mounting). hmmm must pay more attention on who is covering my ass up close  tounge2.gif

Anyways again some nice games!

Addons used:

- Jungle Fever 2.0 by HawkinsDaFin

DXDLL used... for once... (FRAPS has knackard up and so I use DXDLL for screenshots and I actualy found postprocessing settings that look good!wink_o.gif

nogovalowqualxl2.jpg

High Res

From a test run of a mission.

The pic is from the extraction where i layed down arty fire (the puffs of smoke) to keep away jungle bugs  wink_o.gif

aprum1sj4.jpg

Addons:

- Jungle Fever 2.0

- CSJ Huey's

- CoC UA 1.1

This was takien during MP with a friend of mine...

on my island! tounge2.gif have to say the reflection didn't decrease the FPS too much

-------------

hdtshot241kt3.jpg

Shots from MP games on 2nd of May 2007.

Mission name: Ap Rum

aprum1oi7.jpg

We close inspect a bunker system. In pic are from back to front: Garcia (white face), MI_Fred (face with red cheecks), Kirby (far left, can't see his face but has green/brown camo with yellow snake eyes)  and finally up close me (dude with m60).

aprum2yr1.jpg

Pinned down in a village by Vietcong fire. In pic are from left to right: Kirby (behind hut lying down), Hawkins (with LAW in hut), Garcia or CJ525 or MehMan(can't really tell sorry, dude with m60), MI_Fred (far right near tree).

aprum3qk6.jpg

Clearing another vill. In pic are: MehMan ( i think, with tracers going out), Kirby (guy on right with LAW).

aprum4wl7.jpg

Putting down some excellent placed arty by Hawkins on a bunker complex. In pic are in random: CJ525, Hawkins, MehMan and me (Warrior X™)...oh and some AI wondering about up front ...  tounge2.gif

After several tries this evening, at the last try a mere few (2 men) made it out alive. Most of the casualties on the last try happened at the extraction LZ where VC overran us. Some got shot mere feet from the Huey's. 2 Hueys came to get us out. We were 7 when entering LZ. 2 men got shot as the Hueys came over the LZ and the first Huey landed. 1 man entered the first Huey going out of the LZ as 2-3 men got gunned down trying to get to it. It lifted off with 1 survivor on board. Second Huey touched down about 100 metres further down. Last man alive made it out on second Huey. The end. They really f@cked us up down there today...  confused_o.gif

Addons:

- Jungle Fever 2.0

- CSJ Huey's

- CoC Arty 1.1

WARRIOR X!

Picture Two:

I'm the guy with the LAW! Not Hawkins!

Hawkins was the one led behind the hut, hiding!

Also, the guy with the M60, in front of me, is MehMan...

Anyway,

Heres some stunts I do in FFUR tounge2.gif

Bike jumping

Bike jumping again (This time is explosive! Yay...)

Again...

Jumping tanks in jeep

Upsidedownness

Upsidedownness again

Well Blazin, what could I do when I had absolutely no ammo left, except a few clips of pistol ammo. biggrin_o.gif

sunrise.jpg

River Rats, sunrise at 'Nam

intotheshit.jpg

Into the shit!

A: Jungle Fever 2.0

cascavelns9.jpg

leoparddi4.jpg

hueydm6.jpg

Brazilian EE-9 (Unrel.) \ Brazilian Leopard (Unrel.) \ Brazilian H-1h Huey (Unrel.) biggrin_o.gif

des.jpg

FFUR/SLX 2007 1.05, HYK US Infantry, LSR Wepons pack 3.0

blow.jpg

FFUR/SLX 2007 1.05, Mr. Burn's Island replacment

first screens on my new island based on IM:UC objects smile_o.gif

imuc3_1.jpg

-

imuc3_2.jpg

-

imuc3_3.jpg

-

imuc3_4.jpg