Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Trippy site

ok ok ok i tried it 4 times and each time little fish was correct now unless someone hacked my pc and seen what way i was staring thru the webcam ive got no idea how that works, damn cool tho

how it work?confused.gif??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know how this trick works.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please tell me.....you don't have to do anything but pick a card and go to the next page.....all that say it aloud is just to keep you on the page longer...just quickly pick one move on and it will always be your card.....

I checked the HTML on all the pages and nothing is special...just plain old images and links......

Write down every card on the first page and you'll see that none of the cards appear on the second page. They're just similiar to the cards on the first page. smile.gif

Yep. No magic. No mind reading. Just send the url for that page to some friend of yours who thinks government can spy you through a monitor and laugh your ass off. smile.gif