Sign in to follow this  
major woody

BM-21 Grad script!

So, how do I use it? Which folder in OFP I need to put these scripts. Nothing in the readme...

n00b's guess : Put the script in the mission folder, then execute it from your unit's innit box? lol

looking good.

Btw, if you wanna turn off smoke, use global value

OWP_IS_BM21_EFFECT=false

This is awesome ! Had so much fun blowing up towns, forests, roads, bridges and of course myself. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for a little bit of explanation, but there are several scripts and which one do I put in. Also, if I put one of those scripts in init field of the Grad, do I have to be a gunner, or I can be a infantry commander of several of these Grads and mark the area for them to bombard?

Put the "Rocker Artillery.noe" folder in your Operation Flashpoint/User/Name/Mission folder. Then start the game and select Mission Edition. Select Nogova and load the game "Rocket Artillery". In the game you play as the forward observer... thumbs-up.gif

No questions are to stupid! only the replys are... biggrin_o.gif

What the hell is wrong with this script! Being busy for quit a while now and reopend the script! Apparently it only works in the editor, and not in Single -and Multiplayer as it supposed to do! crazy_o.gif

I've never seen such errors - any idears??

Found the bug myself! Had to exchange all the "/" in the all the scripts with "\" 's  wink_o.gif  Anyway the script has been updated and works in MP now - just use the link on top of this page...

biggrin_o.gif  Cheers...

can this be used with COC artillery in some way..?

Beats me  wink_o.gif ! Like I said at the beginning - it's not Coc quality, but still - it works fine...   thumbs-up.gif

I cant download the vehicle pack from ofp.info :butbut: is there any other place?

I cant download the vehicle pack from ofp.info :butbut: is there any other place?

If nobody can't help You, I check my hdd. I remember that I had this. I check but only after weekend.

Edited by Bielow

Thanks guys for the help! i managed to get the pack from flashpoint.ru, even though i dont understand russian at all :P now im facing a new problem, the download link for the script wont work... oh well at least i got the cool vehicles.

Hello friends!

please!!!! update download link for BM-21 script!

I can't find it =(((