Sign in to follow this  
jkeegs1963

clans

hi all found your link through an ols clan i used to play ofp and was amazed to see people still playing,my question is i am looking for a clan to play ARMA.am a good player have mature attitude,10 meg connection,lovely rig and plenty of time goodnight.gif so if there is a clan out there thats going to be playing this game msn me at james.keegan@ntlworld.com i am uk based like thats not obvious pistols.gif so time zones are imortant cheers....

what about ofp huh.gif? it also says it's out in june so not months i prefer weeks  firefoxlover.gif

ofp isnt discussed in this forum, and everything we have seen are placeholders, it looks like they just upgraded the engine a bit, but still need to start on the models (except for that m1a1 and that T72... rofl.gif )

I dont believe it will be released before this fall smile_o.gif

Discussions about <s>clans</s> squads for Flashpoint are conducted in the Squads & Fanpages forums (try looking through the existing threads to find a squad that interests you), such discussing pertaining to ArmA will be more applicable when release is imminent smile_o.gif