Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Kylie pics :-)

I dont think thats allowed sad.gif

because this is a forum anyone can get in (also small little 6 year old kids) and the ppl who own this site dont whant a law suit or something like that.

and i do whant to see tits and those text tits like this ( .Y. ) just wont do for me or anyone else i think.

Well it wasnt an admin who posted the kylie pics in the first place. ok if its not allowed, where can er my friend see pics of kylie nekked on the internet ?

She's a ugly wh0re,

Her(more like "his") fucking song also driving me nuts.

Nanan an nanan nanana, aghhhhhhhhhhhgagghhhhhhhhhh

whats wrong with our society today?

Nothing beats the good old '80s, crappy cars, crappy haircuts

Cheater. I'd tell you where you..er, your friend could find those pictures but I don't want to be banned again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Jan. 22 2002,17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">She's a ugly wh0re,

Her(more like "his") fucking song also driving me nuts.

Nanan an nanan nanana, aghhhhhhhhhhhgagghhhhhhhhhh

whats wrong with our society today?

Nothing beats the good old '80s, crappy cars, crappy haircuts<span id='postcolor'>

you sound like some kinda taliban wanker mad.gif

she is not ugly (although u r entitled to your own twisted opinion)

BUT SHE AINT NO WHORE! SHE IS A MUSICIAN/ENTERTAINER mad.gifmad.gif

ANd her music roxors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're last comment made no sense at all.

BTW, what makes you think i'm a "taliban wanker"?

Just because i find some other dumb singer with a cellulitus anorexic ass a wh0re doesn't gives you the right to call me a wanker just because you disagree with any of my posts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Jan. 22 2002,23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're last comment made no sense at all.

BTW, what makes you think i'm a "taliban wanker"?

Just because i find some other dumb singer with a cellulitus anorexic ass a wh0re doesn't gives you the right to call me a wanker just because you disagree with any of my posts.<span id='postcolor'>

soz mate, had a bad moment there. plz dont take it personal.

OK, I think Kylie is hot, Neve Campbell is hotter and Fairuza Balk is hottest...

Kylie's has very little musical/singing talent (and her music has improved in the 12 years or more she's been putting out albums, scary huh?). But that's OK, very few top 40 "artists" around at the moment do.

If you want an example of a truly musically talented female singer, try Tori Amos (who I also think is a babe).

biggrin.gif This is just my opinion. Don't take it too seriously! biggrin.gif

I have pictures of Kylie Minogue on a topless beach.

You probably have them too, but if you're interested... wink.gif

Kylie is pretty ugly without her makeup, though.

And she doesn't have that great of a shape.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And if you're going to post pics of fit women could we atleast have them showing tits !<span id='postcolor'>

You want "tits"? OK, here you go....(warning! Pictures contain some nudity and may offend! *LOL*)

Harts_Jemstone_Monanco_-udder.jpg

sculpture.gif

biggrin.gif Hooray for boobies!  biggrin.gif

Kylie ugly nananan I reckon she is TOP TOTTIE !!!!!

biggrin.gif Also She has been around for a while so that has to say something about her talent as a musician.

Kylie ugly nananan I reckon she is TOP TOTTIE !!!!!

biggrin.gif Also She has been around for a while so that has to say something about her talent as a musician.