Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Airline Pack by CSJ

Gnat @ April 05 2006,00:31)]
and the engines should be little more round in the bottom part

The engine are actually shaped like that I'm pretty sure.

CSJ, I also noticed an AI manned plane that started on the ground, took off with its stairs down !!! How is that possible ?

AI don't care for stairs, just like they don't care for teddy bears sad_o.gif

And yes, as I posted previously, the bottom edge of the engine nacelle should be (and is) flattened

airstairs.jpg

@[APS]Gnat

I did a lot of testing before release but I admit I don't think I tested with AI already in aircraft at game start I always had them board after. So maybe this is problem-will check on it.

Also re 'Airstairs' I believe the 600 did not origionaly have them, I think they came in with the 700 but I put these on until myself or someone else comes up with an automatic paxstair unit. Phil C's passenger stairs are just a bees dick too high for this model.

@Shashman

No I will not be making a txtr template.

Not that anyone has asked but -

There is a static version of this model coming soon.

It will use same basic model but just wont go anywhere smile_o.gif

internal.jpg

outview.jpg

Looks great Sir - OFP really needed this! smile_o.gif

But, just a request, can you make them linked to the Resistance Side? I set up a commando raid where I had to place Satchel Charges on the planes and when they blew, one of my team opened up on me! crazy_o.gif

Gnat @ April 05 2006,01:31)]

Ok, ok, my bad. I must have mixed up something. tounge2.gif

@Shashman

No I will not be making a txtr template.

Oh OK sorry I confused you with Wachtmeester who is also working on some civilian passenger aircraft and he'll be releasing templates so that people can design their own liveries smile_o.gif(This thread btw)

Can't wait for the static version, I hope the AI will be good in it, otherwise it would be a pretty cool setting for a TDM MP map pistols.gif

Just curious as well, will a crashed version be possible too? I know the request list is getting a mile long... notworthy.gif

neat piece of work CSJ........as always

awesome........finally a better detailed and fully working commercial plane

i wud still love a static version though...... biggrin_o.gif u know for hijacking scenarios/cut-scenes etc..

neways excellent job mate

some pics

csj1.jpg

csj4.jpg

csj5.jpg

csj6.jpg

csj8.jpg

Gnat @ April 05 2006,01:31)]

CSJ, I also noticed an AI manned plane that started on the ground, took off with its stairs down !!!  How is that possible ?

I also believe the engines are flattend on the bottom, because the older models 737 had entirely different engines, not as big in diameter as these newer model engines, and I think they wouldnt have enough ground clearance otherwise... huh.gif Not expert though, but Ive seen pics where they do have the flattend bottom.

Nice work CSJ, im currently without OFP < without pc actually but asap im downloading these! Really great!

@student pilot

Ehhh you are asking for a B757-200huh.gifcrazy_o.gif Teh w00t!?

@Lee_H._Oswald

Geez you had me worried there for a minute

heli7372.jpg

Try to hover ~10m above the plane and zoom in and out in commander view, it's not all the time.

MfG Lee

Maybe it's a problem with the alpha channel of the rotor from the chopper Lee H. Oswald used?

That's an OFP bug. Try it with any chopper and any obstacle behind it and that will happen. It's nothing new or related specifically to this addon

I think that's a bug with the Bell 206, not the 737-600.

Quote[/b] ]I also believe the engines are flattend on the bottom, because the older models 737 had entirely different engines, not as big in diameter as these newer model engines, and I think they wouldnt have enough ground clearance otherwise... huh.gif

Correct, with the introduction of the high bypass engine on the 737-300 and later models, the ground clearence wasn't enough to guarentee that debris would not be sucked in, so the engineers at Boeing flattened the bottom of the engines.  Not the inside where the blades spin, however, just the very bottom.  Ironically, this flattening also improved fuel efficiancy slightly.

Quote[/b] ]Ehhh you are asking for a B757-200

Yup.  The most beautiful jetliner ever made...

-Pilot

@Stewy

re:Crash model - Maybe later with staic model

re:resistance - Its been awhile since I have done much with missions but I think something like "Resistance side" in the object's init section may work, check in mission makers forums.

Group it to a resistance soldier and then set the probability of presense for the soldier to 0%. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Ehhh you are asking for a B757-200

Yup.  The most beautiful jetliner ever made...

-Pilot

Yeah but ehh did the model you gave me delete itself? wow_o.gif

icon_redface.gif

I had momentarily forgoten about that... whistle.gif

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish that project, it's close to being out of my skill level.

There's so much to do, and so little time...

-Pilot

Updated 737-600's

Download from OFPBase

NInt1.jpg

A few fixed/changes include

Nogova International Signage

Airstairs when AI start in plane closing

Reduced cabin noise

Also added a trial graphic of CSJ ILS Anywhere

No extra addons needed

To use ILS for 737 you need to place

CSJ 737 ILSstart at the landing end of runway

and CSJ 737 ILSend at the other end/ takeoff end.

You can find these in 'Empty\Air  or Civilian\Air'

No names or tags needed.

Action Menu:

ILS on                  - Horizontal and Vertical Graphic guidence to  Runway LZ.

- Range 15kms

- Switches off on ground

Locate OM         - Graphic guidence to beacon about 10km out from and inline with approach to Runway LZ.

- Range Open

- ILS does not switch on automaticaly.

Short Approach - Sets you up for approach about 5kms out from Runway LZ.

- Range Open

- ILS does switch on automaticaly.

The ILS display will be overlayed on the ehsi display.

I know HUD is an available option for the 600.

This ILS display can be placed anywhere in the cockpit and of any design layout depending on the aircraft or person/modeller who builds it in to the model.

So yes you may implement this ILS section into other models.

Very easy, just position in Pilot View lod and replace the textures with whatever turns you on.

Then add scripts and required section from cpp to yours.

If both CSJ 737 ILSstart and CSJ 737 ILSend are not present in Editor then Ils will not show in Action Menu.

So if you do not wish to use it then don't add it to editor mission.

Quick question.

Does this addon support a soldier unit walking into the inside of the plane when the vehicle is on the ground and the air stairs are deployed?

I tried it with the last batch of planes but was unable to enter into the passenger section of the fuselage. (Ie. Like Martin's DC3) If this doesn't have that functionality that's cool, I just want to know if I'm doing something that I can't actually do.

Nice work, will have to download this when I get home.