txalin

William Porter's Blog

Hehe...some time ago i made a Wallpaper including some 'newssites' of the 'Sharani times'

> click <

There are some typos in your wallpaper too.

Btw, where's Sahrani's position in the Human Development Index? biggrin_o.gif

What do you feel about the fact that WIlliam Porter wont be in the game? huh.gif

I'll be proud to avenge his untimely and inescapable death.  As a matter of fact, I'll be happy to begin now.  rofl.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Hehe...some time ago i made a Wallpaper including some 'newssites' of the 'Sharani times'

> click <

Very nice! smile_o.gif

any one checked wills blog latley?
Quote[/b] ]

Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

wow_o.gif

Wills blog

Just server/software issues. It's still there if you go direct to the posts.

What do you feel about the fact that WIlliam Porter wont be in the game? huh.gif

sounds like a good excuse for a BI addon pack to me! biggrin_o.gif (optimisum at its greatist whistle.gif )

New armstrong says.....

"and we'll drive those damn North Sahranis (formally russkies) into the sea"

rock on!

bootneckofficer

armstrong!!! biggrin_o.gif cool, wonder if we see any other names from the story, but of course could be just a name and not the actual character but who knows, time will tell.. wink_o.gif

Wasn't Armstrong already Lieutenant by the time he was finished with Guba? 20 years from Lieutenant to Captain and a transfer from Malden to Sahrani - you wonder what this guy did while we could not babysit him biggrin_o.gif

Wasn't Armstrong already a captain in that last OFP:CWC campaign mission? His rank shows up as captain when you move cursor over him.

Armstrong is a Lieutenant in Status Quo (the last mission of cwc where you go find all your buddies) and the Prima Strategy Guide says that it occurs years after the original missions. He could be a 2d Lieutenant and thus would have to be promoted to 1st Lieutenant and then to Captain so I would say its probably something more like 2 promotions in 10 years.

EDIT: Actually he might have been a captain at the end of cwc but technically that would make him a Lieutenant because in CWC he was a lieutenant when he commanded a squad (A sergeant's job) and so I think maybe you would technically bring him down to a lieutenant.

Other possible explainations:

Promoted and then demoted for screwing something up.

Retired from the Army but then came back. (Possibly after 9/11)

Other possible explainations:

Retired from the Army but then came back. (Possibly after 9/11)

Does time-machine count as a possibility? tounge2.gif

Nice screenshot, I think that long Landrover is caused by fisheye effect applied to the screenshot.

“I just had one of my guys rotate the tires on that Hummer and there wasn’t a scratch on it.â€

Not a scratch?!?

How can? Lol, looking at the video it looked like Will's buddy rear-ended the hummer for sure.

What Luck!

“I just had one of my guys rotate the tires on that Hummer and there wasn’t a scratch on it.â€

Not a scratch?!?

How can? Lol, looking at the video it looked like Will's buddy rear-ended the hummer for sure.

What Luck!

I bet the story goes this way.

Will took a case of Bud/Miller/Hienken/take your pic of beer down to the motor pool and set it in front of the Hummer that had rear end damage.

Then looked at the motor pool Sergeant and asked.

"Are you sure the Hummer has rear end damage?"

The motorpool Sergeant replies. "If you and your boys help me finish this case of beer and fix this Hummer, then bring me another case we can go tell that new a-hole that showed up it doesn't have a scratch on it."

Such comments are not needed,if you do not like the blog then nobody is forcing you to read it,plus the demo will be out when it is out. You might find that if you silence yourself about it that it isn't so hard to wait for. Stop being so impatient.

Maybe Armstrong and his buddies was a bit hard on the bottle in that last mission...so maybe they got demoted icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, if William hadn't said referred to Armstrong as a "he", it very well could have been his daughter.

Then she (the daugther) has to be worlds youngest captain, not even 20 years old and she already captain... WOW!

She has to be hot inlove.gif ... i've been doing some thinking: Ditch the David, he was kinda siss. His daughter sounds much better (and hot)!

I don't know - was David ever having a partner and\or child back home established in OFP? He could have had a daughter before he was shipped out. I guess...

Hope so, because if so, I agree with Second - sod David, let's go hot sexy daughter! biggrin_o.gif

tounge2.gif