txalin

William Porter's Blog

DONT GIVE ME EXCUSES SOLDIER, GIVE ME RESULTS

4 weeks witout updates.. nice.. this blog is very interesting...

Just remember, they [bI] didn't HAVE to make a blog. In fact, they didn't HAVE to tell us anything about ArmA prior to release. So anything they do say is a bonus wink_o.gif

In fact, they didn't HAVE to tell us anything about ArmA prior to release. So anything they do say is a bonus wink_o.gif

So when was the last time no absolutley no one but the publisher and the devolpers knew about a game until the day it was released. NEVER!

So when was the last time no absolutley no one but the publisher and the devolpers knew about a game until the day it was released. NEVER!

Just because its the "norm" doesnt mean it has to apply to everyone.

And for the vast majority of games, you get a hardcore following (like we have here) which hangs on the dev's every word, then you get the general public who know nothing until the publisher starts their PR campaign for the game. And in a lot of those cases very little is said about the game until it nears the end of its development cycle, BI have released info about ArmA comparatively early to a lot of other devs.

holiday? what? crazy_o.gif

j/k

If i remember right someone said they all are on a holiday till august. Not just Placebo spending honeymoon.

I could be wrong, not 100% sure about this.

omg, BIS people really dare to go on holiday? not sitting in front of their screens 24/7....omg, who runs this company where people are allowed to go on hoilday....(being a bit sarcastic here, but I guess you saw that...) whistle.gif

omg, BIS people really dare to go on holiday? not sitting in front of their screens 24/7....omg, who runs this company where people are allowed to go on hoilday....(being a bit sarcastic here, but I guess you saw that...) whistle.gif

Yeah i got it. smile_o.gif

I just don't get why so many guys are excepting updates when most of the worlds people are on a vacation right now.

Christ, there really is more than games in life. I example have to go to work tonight. confused_o.gifgoodnight.gif

I just don't get why so many guys are excepting updates when most of the worlds people are on a vacation right now.

Gods don't need vacations.. smile_o.gif

Gods don't need vacations.. smile_o.gif

LOL with the $hit goin on today?

Didn't the article posted not to long ago (PCZoneUK, or something?), say Will was just one of their writers?

Didn't the article posted not to long ago (PCZoneUK, or something?), say Will was just one of their writers?

it was a joke.

it was a joke.

Yep! Sarcastic, flippant and tongue in cheek!  tounge2.gif  ... Just about everything that is written in PCZONE! biggrin_o.gif   silenced.gif  

legit.gif

it was a joke.

Yep! Sarcastic, flippant and tongue in cheek! tounge2.gif ... Just about everything that is written in PCZONE! biggrin_o.gifsilenced.gif

legit.gif

I didn't read it in detail, hence me asking my question. I know what a joke is, but thanks, orange juice, for the reference; in case I forget. icon_rolleyes.gif

I think all of BI had enough off all the people winching and bit**ing about so they decided to drop all of this, the company, arma development, the blog etc. Maruk cleaned out his bank account, gave everyone who worked for him a nice cut, hooked Placebo up with a very nice and beautiful woman, got him married...and now they all moved to the Caribean...looking at this forum from a small hut based internet-cafe laughing and pi**ing themselfs and having a good time... whistle.gif

I think all of BI had enough off all the people winching and bit**ing about so they decided to drop all of this, the company, arma development, the blog etc. Maruk cleaned out his bank account, gave everyone who worked for him a nice cut, hooked Placebo up with a very nice and beautiful woman, got him married...and now they all moved to the Caribean...looking at this forum from a small hut based internet-cafe laughing and pi**ing themselfs and having a good time... whistle.gif

actually he has turned his hand to painting

his first attempt

donotfeedtrollww3.jpg

Do Not Feed The Trolls

Maybe Wills team is being pulled out in preperation for the upcoming inevitable Israeli conflict...

Wot, we're invading Israel?...hmmmm whistle.gif

Wanna bet that teh blog gets a update in the next few days?

I would but a 5er on max. 10 days. Anyone in on this?

Odds are currently 10:1 against it biggrin_o.gif

Last I heard Guba was seen on Sahrani with a few new scud missile launchers with possible nuclear warheads lol.

I bet ya 2cents.gif that it will be updated this week! tounge2.gif

I put your bet down...anyone else? biggrin_o.gif