txalin

William Porter's Blog

...Na! Hes looking for a scanner to photocopy his arse! rofl.gif

Bis has some 3D scanners if I recall correctly.. but let'\s not give him any weird ideas crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

William Porter is Placebo. He's the guy who writes the blog.

Since he's on vacation, there is nobody to write it.

We have to wait

Placebo is not the one who is writting Porter's blog.

well then maybe placebo has to review it before it gets posted or somthing....he may not be the one writing it, but he may still have somthing to do with it, like give the O.K. before it gets posted...i dont know...

William Porter is Placebo. He's the guy who writes the blog.

Since he's on vacation, there is nobody to write it.

We have to wait

Placebo is not the one who is writting Porter's blog.

well then maybe placebo has to review it before it gets posted or somthing....he may not be the one writing it, but he may still have somthing to do with it, like give the O.K. before it gets posted...i dont know...

Yah! Does seem strange that since Placebo has been on vacation the blog has also! Placebo comes back on Friday so maybe we will get an update after that! Unless someone wants to proove us wrong and have the blog updated tomorow!  whistle.gif

yeah i thought so too , it was a while since the blog was updated tounge2.gif the fans need Placebo! Where is he? biggrin_o.gif

It's just my opinion, but if Medvidek mentioned Placebo doesn't write the blog, I'd take a hint that he's not the reason for any gaps in the posting. You guys going thru moderator withdrawl? nener.gif I know, me too... Just want some more info. confused_o.gif

I heard that the fighting has started on Sahrani, and we will soon hear that Porter is dead (then the demo gets released).

or did i dream that....not sure.

Guest Ti0n3r

Yeah, I heard that too whistle.gif

Thats a bit bad tast isn't it?! I'm already attached to the guy, and want to know more of his life. THink of his poor mother. Or the mothers of real, roadside bombed, soldiers that are sure to be keeping upto date with ArmedAssault progress. And what about Frank eh? I suppose they killed him off too. Poor Frank. Poor, poor Frank. rant.gif

...Hey ho, on we go. Just another nail in the Northers coffin! I hate those bloody Northerners! Death to the North! pistols.gif

Chronologically it wouldn't make sense that fighting had already broken out. Fighting doesn't start until the US has almost entirely withdrawn ... withdrawing from any peacetime deployment is usually a slow, protracted event and would take more than two weeks from the initial order being received.

William would have certainly made reference to it, especially as their deployment to Saharani is what the blog is all about!

Or maybe he's already left and is back in the US, i dont think they have many PCs, or internet Cafes in that little speck of a country, do they? confused_o.gif

I expect fighting to start a day before official release date or so. So I'd say that William's blog will easily last another 3 months at least. smile_o.gif

Thats a bit bad tast isn't it?!  I'm already attached to the guy, and want to know more of his life.  THink of his poor mother.  Or the mothers of real, roadside bombed, soldiers that are sure to be keeping upto date with ArmedAssault progress.  And what about Frank eh?  I suppose they killed him off too.  Poor Frank.  Poor, poor Frank. rant.gif

...Hey ho, on we go.  Just another nail in the Northers coffin!  I hate those bloody Northerners!  Death to the North!   pistols.gif

He isnt the only one with a mother or a family you know.

And why would mothers of 'real' roadside bombed soldiers be keeping upto date with a fictious blog for a sim-game crazy_o.gif .

Thats a bit bad tast isn't it?!  I'm already attached to the guy, and want to know more of his life.  THink of his poor mother.  Or the mothers of real, roadside bombed, soldiers that are sure to be keeping upto date with ArmedAssault progress.  And what about Frank eh?  I suppose they killed him off too.  Poor Frank.  Poor, poor Frank. rant.gif

...Hey ho, on we go.  Just another nail in the Northers coffin!  I hate those bloody Northerners!  Death to the North!   pistols.gif

He isnt the only one with a mother or a family you know.

And why would mothers of 'real' roadside bombed soldiers be keeping upto date with a fictious blog for a sim-game  crazy_o.gif .

joke, dude.

I was being facetious. icon_rolleyes.gif

Has anyone seen the name William Porter in any of the videos, I 've looked hard and have not seen his name. The story goes the Notherners have orders not to harm any Americans but he will get killed at the internet cafe by a e-mail bomb.

Has anyone seen the name William Porter in any of the videos, I 've looked hard and have not seen his name. The story goes the Notherners have orders not to harm any Americans but  he will get killed at the internet cafe by a e-mail bomb.

funny. Maybe he jacks into the Matrix and an agnt gets him....cool_shades.gif

But no, I havn't seen his name. But i have seen the old guys from OFP (James Pound etc)

Has anyone seen the name William Porter in any of the videos, I 've looked hard and have not seen his name. The story goes the Notherners have orders not to harm any Americans but he will get killed at the internet cafe by a e-mail bomb.

He was mentioned in a PC interview. Something like "Imagine Will Porter standing . . ." I think I even quoted it in this topic.

Has anyone seen the name William Porter in any of the videos, I 've looked hard and have not seen his name. The story goes the Notherners have orders not to harm any Americans but  he will get killed at the internet cafe by a e-mail bomb.

Hang on a second! wow_o.gif I actually read what you posted!

If that heppens (not the email bomb but a real bangy bomb) then we'll never know about it! Frank cant do a follow up post, becose the shop will be blown to bits too! How is that gonna work? huh.gif

if he gets killed durring a 'Drill' then we could see a follow up, but surelyFrank wont be allowed to frequent the internet Cafe if the US goes to war, or even if they pull out.

Pluss they wouldn't pull out after loosing one guy (or even several guys), it would be seen as an act of war against America and further troops would be requested....there is a huge floor in that plot, and reality just fell through it.

Dont worry! William Porter is away on vacation, he'll be back on Friday. It's written here, big blue letters at the bottom!  tounge2.gif

Dont worry! William Porter is away on vacation, he'll be back on Friday. It's written here, big blue letters at the bottom!  tounge2.gif

...i see no blue text huh.gif

...i see no blue text huh.gif

Look at his sig...

Wasn't it agreed upon that Placebo wasn't William Porter? A few of the mods have been saying he ain't.