txalin

William Porter's Blog

hmmm... are the head shaped that way or is that a photo mapped over the head?

What i mean is, can we put our own faces into ArmA as we can with OFP?

Im pretty sure we can, why would BIS remove trhis feature?

Indeed,this whole face and hands feature was yet another thing that made OFP distinguish itself,none of that everyone looks exactly the same stuff.

There's something distinctly horrifying about having a real clown cover your back in MP coop.

Who the hell thought painting a guy's face white and red would make them funny?? crazy_o.gif

Yeaah..I'd be afraid if I had IT covering my rear....everything has its positives and its negatives.

There's something distinctly horrifying about having a real clown cover your back in MP coop.

Who the hell thought painting a guy's face white and red would make them funny??  crazy_o.gif

Yeaah..I'd be afraid if I had IT covering my rear....everything has its positives and its negatives.

"They float, they all float! And when your down hear with me You'll float too!"[Penny Wise]

floating_soldiers.jpg

Operation Levitation. rofl.gif <smacks forehead>

Hope BIS adds to that post soon, or it'll get locked out of sheer ridiculousness.

AAAHHH the nightmares! it burns us!

This is why I don't like circus themed carnivals. sad_o.gif

hmmm... are the head shaped that way or is that a photo mapped over the head?

What i mean is, can we put our own faces into ArmA as we can with OFP?

Im pretty sure we can, why would BIS remove trhis feature?

Because before BIS used low quality faces and pictures...if they tried it now it would probably look dumb. I hope they dont, I hate it, its stupid.

You get the hi-res faces in VBS and can still add Custom faces for your unit so i would presume its still there in AA.

P.S. It's OK Friedchiken, I got one ready for you pistols.gif

i hope we can change the faces.

...just thinking, can any one find two different faces in any of the blog images? Prehaps BIA are just using one face at the moment, thats possible i guess.

Guest Ti0n3r
i hope we can change the faces.

...just thinking, can any one find two different faces in any of the blog images? Prehaps BIA are just using one face at the moment, thats possible i guess.

They've already fixed that wink_o.gif

Yup,it would be stupid to have nonchangeable faces,that would be a step backwards in OFP history.

The next update to the blog if we follow the every tuesday trend should be today right?

Wonder what mr. porter is up to today whistle.gif .

Yep, Tuesday must be Williams day off.

If the ‘elite’ “Royal Guard of Sahrani†are as bad as he implies, the next entry could well be 'More Drill Drill Drill...'

I'd like to these 'Elite' guys....or any one other than US troops for that matter. Lets see civilians going about there daily business, or posing with Frank, (with an enemy spy hidding just visable through an upstairs window... wow_o.gif )

I'd like to these 'Elite' guys....or any one other than US troops for that matter. Lets see civilians going about there daily business, or posing with Frank, (with an enemy spy hidding just visable through an upstairs window... wow_o.gif )

Then you might as well call all the civilians spies. I'm sure that "spy" is just your regular civilian taking a refresher and view.

Unless he owns an RPG launcher. wow_o.gif

The next update to the blog if we follow the every tuesday trend should be today right?   whistle.gif .

Nope!  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah bummer. I thought we'd get some update today for sure  confused_o.gif .

Hehe, BIS likes to hit you when you least expect it. tounge2.gif

Well seems to be the case for me at least. biggrin_o.gif But then again, I never really expect any news... confused_o.gif

Yeah bummer. I thought we'd get some update today for sure  confused_o.gif .

Hehe, BIS likes to hit you when you least expect it.  tounge2.gif

Well seems to be the case for me at least.  biggrin_o.gif  But then again, I never really expect any news...  confused_o.gif

...then lets prtend were loosing interest in the game and start talking of how we will but FSW: ten Hammers instead. whistle.gif

{crosses fingures and hopes}

Yeah bummer. I thought we'd get some update today for sure confused_o.gif .

Hehe, BIS likes to hit you when you least expect it. tounge2.gif

Well seems to be the case for me at least. biggrin_o.gif But then again, I never really expect any news... confused_o.gif

...then lets prtend were loosing interest in the game and start talking of how we will but FSW: ten Hammers instead. whistle.gif

{crosses fingures and hopes}

good idea biggrin_o.gif

I don't know BIS's motives for not tossing any bones to us. maybe they get some sadistic satisfaction from seeing us crawling in agony, begging for news wink_o.gif

hope william's ok out there... maybe tuesday WAS his regular day to post an update on the blog but he's captured or something wow_o.gif

Are the North aggressive yet? Or are the South just afraid?

If the North are not aggressive yet, then asking the US to come and train up your troops will surely make the North aggressive.

The South are taking a sort Passive-aggressive stance.

I think I'd attack too if my neighbouring country was buying arms and training from a super power.

What’s Williams point of view?

Or is he not allowed one? huh.gif

Are the North aggressive yet? Or are the South just afraid?

If the North are not aggressive yet, then asking the US to come and train up your troops will surely make the North aggressive.

agree on that, there sure will be something fishy going around pretty soon I guess. that's when WE step in tounge2.gif

a super power
rofl.gif