txalin

William Porter's Blog

Quote[/b] ]when asked when production of AA began,they said 2005,hmm...and here we all thought it was before

Well before that they worked on OFP:Elite for 1-2 years and AA is based of OFP:Elite which in turn is based on OFP.

Not sure how long have they worked for Game 2 at the same time. maybe three years.

nice to see civilian car at last, wonder when were gonna see the arma sports car tounge2.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Ever seen a close up shot of a cypress? Looks pretty damn nice.

I like how William said that the "elite" King's Guard are really standard recruits with above average qualifications.

This little security issue is going to make the campaign quite funny in some ways. rofl.gif

but look at that red car in this one:

http://www.armedassault.com/william/photos/city.jpg

looks like some aliasing edges on the doors. Could it be? Doors which can actually be opened? And closed?

And animations for the soldier who operates the doors?

That's a very nice catch. I wouldn't be surprised to see the doors animated.

Great !!!!

Gj Piti  and thx ! we will add your link on our blog notworthy.gif

Hope another country will translate this blog !!!  yay.gif  yay.gif

welcome.gif

Great !!!!

Gj Piti and thx ! we will add your link on our blog notworthy.gif

Hope another country will translate this blog !!! yay.gifyay.gif

welcome.gif

I could translate it into danish... But I think every dane knows german and english (thats the cost for being a small country smile_o.gif )... So no point in that.

It would be interesting to see pics of Sahrani civilians, i have an impression that southern Sahrani is not islamic kingdom either so William could have a chance to mee some chics on when off-duty whistle.gif

Until then..

nordb06.jpg

It would be interesting to see pics of Sahrani civilians, i have an impression that southern Sahrani is not islamic kingdom

i already thought about it my self..

civilians might be black and some white people only, but the average might be black people.. (theres alot of sun and hot, civil must be used to the sun and thats why i say the average people might be black)

maybe like militia we used to have in tonal island.. maybe less black but definitly more black then white people. smile_o.gif

maybe im wrong..

Quote from William Porter's Blog.

Quote[/b] ]The Sahrani guys, even if they’re not literate, which most of them are, usually speak at least three languages, a combination of their language (I don’t know what it’s called), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and English, so training them and talking to them can get to be a little bit confusing,

I don't think the majority are black.

Even in OFP black guys were a little rare among the randomly placed AI faces.

A little OT here and I don't want to sound racist or anything but I find it funny when playing a CTI and the worker that is black is working all by himself while the other white workers are doing their own thing heheh. Maybe segregation is a script is CTI? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The Sahrani guys, even if they’re not literate, which most of them are, usually speak at least three languages, a combination of their language (I don’t know what it’s called), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and English, so training them and talking to them can get to be a little bit confusing,

A little OT here and I don't want to sound racist or anything but I find it funny when playing a CTI and the worker that is black is working all by himself while the other white workers are doing their own thing heheh.

Maybe they learned all those languages because they were former colonians? wink_o.gif

A little OT here and I don't want to sound racist or anything but I find it funny when playing a CTI and the worker that is black is working all by himself while the other white workers are doing their own thing heheh.

Maybe they learned all those languages because they were former colonians? wink_o.gif

Hmm thats a possiblity. whistle.gif

ummm that could be anyone really. just the graphics designer on the site decided to use that as williams avatar when he posted.

Btw that polish site is not an official ArmA mereley a translated one .

William looks a little... grey... like his body's been exhumed or something. Wouldn't he be a bit tanned from the sun? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ](Frank’s the guy in the picture. Mom, I think you met him at our graduation from Basic?)

frank1.jpg

that´s not wiliam, it´s frank, you see the similarity?

william.jpg

hum.. its kinda hard to have sure thats Frank.

but i agree, the one it the pic is not william.

what you guys think?

i think everybody know it..

but the question was: that guy in the pic is Frank?

Ask yourself this; Why should he be frank? He doesnt look like frank to me?  huh.gif

(They seem to have the same beardthingy, but the eyes/eyebrows look different to me, and his face seems to have a different shape  wink_o.gif )

I just think that BIS took a good looking pic, not caring about who it is.. tounge2.gif