Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Cool Pics.

Is Max Payne worth getting? I'm thinking about buying GR but I've heard bad stuff about that too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Jan. 21 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is Max Payne worth getting? I'm thinking about buying GR but I've heard bad stuff about that too.<span id='postcolor'>

Look at the pic then think fecking cool game and your there. it's far more fun than ghost recon

perhaps read some forum history too, one picture u posted was put on forum only 3 days ago

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Jan. 21 2002,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has it got mplayer?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope no mplayer on it but the mplayer on GR sucks

that max payne pic (with the 2 machine pistols) looks IDENTICLE to the last scene in the 3dmark2001 benchmarking demo... wierd

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 21 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that max payne pic (with the 2 machine pistols) looks IDENTICLE to the last scene in the 3dmark2001 benchmarking demo...  wierd<span id='postcolor'>

I can't say I have ever used 3dmark 2001 but that picture was taken with this mod called ultimate mod 7 made by some French people.

I have both Max Payne and GR...but I really wish I hadnt bought Max Payne...I played it once and then put it away. Its fun but way too short and its no MP sad.gif

GR on the other hand is a great game if you like realistic fps...GR is also way too short BUT the multiplayer in GR is GREAT! (if you play without respawn)!!

You will get alot more for you money if you buy GR...

Try downloading some mods got Max Payne they make you wanna replay the game again. GR was a crap signal player experience and shit multiplayer experience. The singal player game play looked crap and played crap it was no fun. If you have OFP why buy GR i feel as if i wasted Å30 on it.

Maybe Ill try that sometime...but right now all my time a have for game(and its not much sad.gif ) goes to OFP and GR...

...and come on Hamster...GR doesnt look crap...if it does it must be something wrong with your computer smile.gif

As so many people here has said before...GR and OPF are different games. If you are a fan of realistic fps/soldier sim  you should own BOTH GR and OFP  smile.gif

Pics under a 100kb only on the forums please, as I've said more than once before smile.gif

Oversized pics have had their links edited smile.gif

This forum needs more........EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Here they come biggrin.gif

WIO_141201.jpg

fever.gif

Gotta love her smile.gif

So many say that max payne sucks....shit the game is awesome...it's the first in a long line of future games.....no multi player because how are you going to work bullet time with people?

If you have not tried it download the demo.....I don't recommend it though unless you have a good computer.....on my old voodoo 5 750MHz computer it lagged really bad when your outside and the snow is coming down but other wise it ran fine.......

GR is one of the few games i think it really is a bummer... very lame game, onlything good is that when you shoot someone you see exactly where... the rest... just crap.

wh00ps, the only thing bad about Max Payne was that he allways smiled... his kid and wife killed "oh..no... please, no" but with a big smile biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S_Z @ Jan. 21 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe Ill try that sometime...but right now all my time a have for game(and its not much sad.gif ) goes to OFP and GR...

...and come on Hamster...GR doesnt look crap...if it does it must be something wrong with your computer smile.gif

As so many people here has said before...GR and OPF are different games. If you are a fan of realistic fps/soldier sim  you should own BOTH GR and OFP  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I do own GR sad.gif . I should have never botherd with it boring there is only one enjyable mission in the entire game the one in the docks was the only one I liked. All the troops look fat in it for some reason as well. The guns are sort of good. My Pc fine but I get a crap fps with it in GR only 34fps I get higher with max payne and ofp about 60fps for both.

GR does look crap and it's also crap to play. It's almost as bad as Medal of Honor (=WW2 mod for Quake III)