Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mandomisil missile suite scripts

I'm looking for a place to host the large doc files and the example missions for the editor. Meanwhile you may take a look at the demo missions and general description of the set of scripts.

Basically, you will be able to fire custom missiles, guided bullets, torpedoes, even guided planes/choppers, add missile/bullet/torpedo automatic ofensive systems and/or antimissile systems to any existing unit or vehicle without any extra addon. There are also scripts to add targeting, firing and sight systems to drivable units to be used by players. Most of the current functionality may be tested with the demo missions.

Enjoy biggrin_o.gif

Mandomisil Suite

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>WOW</span>

Nice work, I'm still trying to work out a heap of it but it looks very inovative Mandoble !! biggrin_o.gif

Looks like it could be a great adder for OFP NAVY ... but I'm going to play some more !! wink_o.gif

BTW, you bottom "manual" link doesnt work sad_o.gif

Missile_1.jpg

Missile_2.jpg

Yep, you may transform your carrier into a deadly monster wink_o.gif

The link at the bottom of the page is failing because I need to find a new place to host the manual and example files. Hopefuly it will be resolved in few hours.

There is also a new system (also scritps), to be able to calibrate visualy the exact relative position of the attack/defense systems you want to add to any unit (a big CV, for example with several point defense devices, etc.). It is still beta, and as far as I remember, not inclunded into any of the current demo missions.

There is also a new system (also scritps), to be able to calibrate visualy the exact relative position of the attack/defense systems you want to add to any unit (a big CV, for example with several point defense devices, etc.).

Yep, I'll need that adjustable cuz it seems most launches from my ships impact the actual launching ship first sad_o.gif

Look forward to any refinements ......

Well, while I find the place to host the doc files, the [x,y,z] you give to the units with missile and antimissile systems are [distance from center in meters, angle in degrees, altitude in meters]. For example, if you want an antimissile system at the left of a ship (270 degrees), 3 meters away (left) from its center and 15 meters above, you may try [270,3,15] as firingpos argument for the antimissile system. Hope this helps.

i didn´t know about this, this is " notworthy.gif " why not have a topic in Addon complete...?

Because this it not any addon. Just a set of scripts to use with any existing object that may receive setVelocity commands. In fact, you may use even an empty Helicopter as guided missile.

Hello Mandoble.

Seems your missile suite is nt anymore uploaded on Filefront. Is there any other way to download it?

Thanks Q for the backups.

Whisper, filefront link seems to work, may be a temporal problem with mandomisil file.

fantastic stuff

but why was the preview video on Youtube removed? it was simply breathtaking

this thing deserves a lot more attention from the community

I just downloaded your euh... testmission file, and the GRUNT_ONE campaign, and i have yet to try them.

Great job in advance, cuz it looked cooooool!!!

but why was the preview video on Youtube removed? it was simply breathtaking.

redface, what you see there is Mando Missile Arma, different and much more advanced than my old MandoMisil Suite.

Mando Missile 2.0 is ready also for OFP Resistance, I'll post it sooner or later tounge2.gif

EDIT:

Better sooner than later: Mando Missile 2.0 OFP