Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

DMA Toyota Wars mission pack

To support the release of the DMA Toyota Wars mod, I have put together 3 small missions with DAC. From the readme:

Quote[/b] ]This is a very quick and dirty mission pack for the Toyota Wars mod. It has not been heavily tested, so if you find bugs, please report them.

Get the Toyota Wars mod here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....14;st=0

There are 3 missions in the pack. They were designed for both SP and MP play. There is a single line at the start of the init.sqs file in each mission to toggle this (goto "sp). Leave it uncommented for single play, comment it out to make it MP compatible.

However, these missions have NOT been tested in MP (hence the beta status).

The 3 missions are:

Delaying action: Hold the Libyan forces back for 15 minutes.

Scudhunt: Lead your small mobile force on a raid to destroy 3 Libyan scud launchers.

Urban Firefight: Clear the town of Libyan troops.

PERMISSIONS:

You may edit and re-release these missions as you see fit without permission from DMA. However, please give credit where due.

These missions were built with Mapfact's DAC and Respawn system.

Enjoy.

Get them > HERE <.

They require all Toyota Wars units and DMA Libya.

The CTI markers are also required by DAC, get them HERE.

Please report any bugs you find.

Enjoy smile_o.gif

Downloading now. Glad to see someone finally releases a mission using a newly released addon/mod. Its rarely the case, or if someone does, the mission requires several other addons that the original addon doesn't, which means more downloading before I can check out the mission.

neva knew!!!!!!!!!! u had other units released!!!!!!!!

ive been gone a month and ive missed out on addons not mentioned on ofp info!!!!!!!

Guest Ti0n3r

Nice to see some missions for this mod! Downloading. smile_o.gif

Thank you for releasing the mission pack so fast, Tacrod, this is a most welcomed addition to the Toyota Wars release. I added a link to this thread in the first post of the Toyota Wars release thread. wink_o.gif

I've just had the most intense firefight of my life. Ever.

Decided to try the scud hunt mission as it seemed to have a bit more of an objective from the overview. I spotted a three man patrol near to where I started and engaed them with my number 3's sniper rifle. Bad mistake. Very bad.

After that I had to deal with about 2 platoon worth of men aswell as two Mi17s who didn't mind using their rockets (I was playing with FFUR1985d).

I managed to survive taking one hit to the arm or somewhere, but I had to pick up an AKS-74 and an AKM aswell as several rockets just to keep my ammo count above 0.

It was damn great. Unfortunately, I got killed by a two man patrol near the first SCUD , this is after taking out about 50 men, 2 mi17s, and two BMPs. icon_rolleyes.gif

a little bug without importance, the pic of the mission in the notebook doesn't appear , it says something like "missing idontknow.paa texture or something

thanks for the pack thumbs-up.gif

I'm glad people are enjoying this pack. Has anyone tried the MP versions yet? I'd love to know if they work.

Quote[/b] ]

a little bug without importance, the pic of the mission in the notebook doesn't appear , it says something like "missing idontknow.paa texture or something

I didn't get around to including any pics. If I expand or revise this pack, I'll fix this.

@ Honcho, thanks for pointing that out and posting the necessary link. I forgot about DAC requiring that file.

Once again, I have to praise Silola for DAC (which each of these missions use).

finally finished the mission with one survivor other than me in the squad. loved it all the way, except for the lack of intro and outro ofcourse, but then, you did say you put it together quickly. The mission iteself was amazing.

After the initial battle the action died down a lot, but the feeling of tenseness never left. While destroying the second SCUD I had to wait for two BMPs to pass, with only rocks as cover, which gave a similar feeling to the first time I played abandoned armies.

I am now a DAC convert tounge2.gif

I want to ask the same question - Mirrors anyone?

A mirror

TacRod being out of internet until june, there will be no support on these missions until then.

Does anyone have another link for these missions? The file on the DMA website is corrupt.

Hi,

I've just tested the MP missions (only me playing). In "Delaying Action" and "Scud Hunt" I get this error repeatedly:

Quote[/b] ]RHS_T55Pack MP Error

In "Urban Firefight", at the beginning, while in the intro I get

Quote[/b] ]'_enemysoldat createunit [getpos _unitdummy, _unitdummy, _setFleeing, _setskill, _setrank]|#|': Error Type Any, expected Number

Hope this helps, these missions promise good coop moments.