Sign in to follow this  
honchoblack

DMA TOYOTA WARS

Congratulations DMA!

You chose a conflict which is rather unknown, in a rather unknown part of the world, even more popular conflicts could be not that welcome in the comunity. But, and thats the real masterpiece, you mastered this challenge and achieved your plans (if there were some wink_o.gif ). Toyotawars is definately one of the most, if not the most, exceptional modification for Operation Flashpoint.

I am really glad that there are people like you keeping this comunity alive with such exceptional an innovative ideas.

Ok, now before i confuse you and my girlfriend i should better stop praising wink_o.gifnener.gif

yeah , it's a masterpiece of work , that island is incredible, really beautiful notworthy.gif but i must say that if it wasn't for the green circles i couldn't identify friendlys from enemies rofl.gifrofl.gif i must get used to the units tounge2.gif

congrats thumbs-up.gif

this is so confusing, what do i download?

The download in the second post may be a bit confussing, since its hidden in: DMA TOYOTA WARS

And thank you all for the nice comments, its really nice to see this getting such an acceptance, as I said earlier, we had doubts that this unknown conflict would get such recognition.

Wow notworthy.gif Been playing around with them for a while. Kick ass.

Played with the Toyota, didnt like the no sound. So I fixed it myself. Gave it a new MG sound and a new engine sound. And no, noone can have it becuase I used Combats Humvee Sounds.

I really am eager to try this, any chance of a bulk mirror though, with all the addons in one download.

The Toyotas have no engine sound. Why? Is there an update to fixed it?

Greetings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de

if you are the group leader, the picture of the soldier who is driving the technical disappears

amauing addons again smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

I really am eager to try this, any chance of a bulk mirror though, with all the addons in one download.

DMA TOYOTA WARS all except DMA Libya map included.

Quote[/b] ]The Toyotas have no engine sound. Why? Is there an update to fixed it?

Quote[/b] ]if you are the group leader, the picture of the soldier who is driving the technical disappears

We will collect all bug reports and will update the pack at a later time, thank you for reporting. wink_o.gif

Edit: Missunderstood the beginning of your bugreport, the missing unit icon will be looked at.

I have a problem connected with missions you made for Toyota Wars , they seem not to work , I copied all needed files into mod folder and SP missions into missions, MP into MPmissions , anims on libya are in my mod folder . In editor Libya works fine , but when i try to play a mission it always gives me an error that it cant find dma_libya addon ( altho it is in my TW modfolder )

help.gif

Thanks for answer, honchoblack! biggrin_o.gif

Please send me a PM if you have an Update for this great Addons.

Then i will post them on our Site, too.

I´m afraid about this realyy great work! notworthy.gif

Greetings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de

AtR-

Please refer to the included Readme of the map, I think that you have missplaced the needed addons somehow, e.g. the the DMA_LIBYA_ANIM folder has to go into the Res/addons folder, else they island animations wont work.

What is strange though is that you can load the map in the editor, my only guess would be that you have another map loaded that also uses Sniping Jacks textures, that could cause a conflict. Try to only load the needed addons for the map + units, and see if it works. wink_o.gif

Imshi-Yallah-

Since the release yesterday night, there has been a complete traffic of 45 gb, I guess that filefront has a hard time at the moment serving the files.

Imutep-

I will let you know, and update the first post accordingly once the updates will be released, thank you for presenting the news on your site. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

DMA TOYOTA WARS all except DMA Libya map included.

Quote[/b] ]The Toyotas have no engine sound. Why? Is there an update to fixed it?

Quote[/b] ]if you are the group leader, the picture of the soldier who is driving the technical disappears

We will collect all bug reports and will update the pack at a later time, thank you for reporting. wink_o.gif

(group= Williec and me (+additions from AG Smith and Ironsight), too small for the need of a leader, but if you mean the one that did the most nagging, then you came to the right address biggrin_o.gif )

I think what he meant to say is that when the player is group leader the driver and gunner of Toyotas don't have their icons in the command bar in the lower part of the screen.

I still haven't found that hotel on the map, any hints?

ah! finally my all time fav, an almighty toyota pickup! now we all can see how well build this thing is notworthy.gif

(if anybody didnt know whats i am on about watch this)

Thanks for the comments smile_o.gif

Imutep, I just visited your site, and found a little bug with the needed addons you mention, the Toyota Wars download has all the units included already from the TW mod, so additional to that only ECP and the DMALIBYACOMPLETE (which is the DMA Libya map with all needed addons) is needed. The single addon downloads are optional for those that dont want to download everything we presented. So the addonlist for the complete mod would look like this.

DMA Toyota Wars

DMA Libyamap complete

needed addons:

ECP

The other files could be presented in the same manner:

DMA Chad units

DMA .....

Needed addons:

DMA African/Middle East face pack

Jam3

Just a suggestion, to keep the readers of your website to download the content twice. wink_o.gif

Sniperwolf572-

Didnt find the "hotel thingy" (quote AG Smith) yet, then maybe you should start looking for a hotel. whistle.gif

I call ALL OFP LINUX GURU's to find the reason for this god damned bug with the linux dedicated!

First I wanted to use the:

Quote[/b] ]Generic Middle Eastern Rebels v1.2

by MunkD & WheresMyRabbit?

in my cti, same problem with them.

Today I was totally happy that such a nice addon pack came out, which fit perfectly for what I am searching for.

And now.... all work on the map for(again) nothing, thst's frustrating!

So, if you have any clue about the problem, PLEASE help!

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

We used to have GMER and JAM 3 on our Linux server, altough, just to remind you, Linux server needs to have the filenames in lowercase for some reason.

@honchoblack:

Yeah, I've been looking for a hotel, with no luck, I guess I have to look harder. smile_o.gif

Wow!

The island looks great, the soldiers also look very great.

Didn't find a mirror for the Toyota, I'll wait for someone to post it, so I don't have to wait for hours until I can get the addon.

Anyways, great work!

notworthy.gif

i got the map i got the map yea yay.gif

but damn, the awesome toyota (filefront) is jammed on 94%...cmaon my slow net....u can do it...

the map is very well done....everything perfectly put up....making our old ofpish vbish.....best map i say....u guys deserve a vacation in Hawaii nener.gif

thnkx a zillion DMA...u guys have made history

biggrin_o.gif

Forget about it, it works! Was our fault!

Thanks for this fantastic addon pack!

My greatest respect for all ppl involved in this project!

MfG Lee thumb.gif

Yeah! Let's donate some money for the DMA Team so they can make vacations in... where do you want to settle your next project? wink_o.gif

You know guys you are the best. Ideas, skills and you know what too ? Timing... Now you gonna ask : Timing? Why timing? Well, my girlfriend is skiing tomorrow the whole day. Hence you saved my day! notworthy.gif

Should stop talking about my girl... wink_o.gif

Thanks honchoblack for the Tipp smile_o.gif

i canceled it now.

Respect to your Team for this great work.

Greetings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de