Sign in to follow this  
honchoblack

DMA TOYOTA WARS

Anyone knows where to find another mirror for 3WX Object Pack 1.1?

OFP.Info's FTP servers is down at the moment, that's kinda the only website I know who has every addon (nearly) confused_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I've been screwing around on the Libya map for a while now. And I must say, great work! Everything looks very good and feels balanced. smile_o.gif

Now I'm just waiting for a campaign. inlove.gif

simply amazing DMA. biggrin_o.gif

I have always been interested in the numerous African conflicts in the 20th century, and even had the amazing opportunity to visit Rwanda the summer after my senior year in high school. My hat is off to you DMA team for realizing the Toyota Wars smile_o.gif

Thank you for the bug report, the_shadow, we knew that we wouldnt come arround an update of the units once this is out, but what took you so long, we thought that the first bug reports would come in 5 minutes after release. biggrin_o.gif

Probably would have been the case if FileFront didn't suck major portions of ass.

On another note, I see in the readme its calling the island v1.0, but either I am going crazy, or there has been another version of Libya before this, which, as far as I know, lacked town names and such. That was probably a BETA though, can't remember, either way, nice work.

Been playing on the island for awhile now and I must say that everything is just great. Just that you guys have worked your ass of for this, and to note that your previous Lybia release wasn't that long ago at all. the only bug that I have found and witch has already been reported serveral times are that the technicals doesnt have any sounds, but that's something I count as something minor and can live without smile_o.gif Hopefully this will Inspire mission makers to make missions and hopefully even campagins for this great island and it's additional addons.

Once again really impresive work DMA team, hats of for you

Pfc_Baskis - we will update the vehicles with proper engine sounds, dont know how something so obvious could have slipped by

colossus - here is a temp download for the F3Wx addon you need for the map http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q8UJD8L536UQ05E64XJFOG9LK

Ti0n3r - the Libya map comes with 20 converted missions, using default BIS units, play them with your favorite mod to get to know the map, untill the first campaign appears wink_o.gif

redliner47 - we thought that some people may not be interested in an all african conflict that doesnt feature the "normal" East VS. West, nice to see someone is very interested in the african conflicts of the 20th century

Jackal326 - the map you mention was the beta of the libya map, I called it beta1 because I thought that I would give out more updates during the work process. But since I didnt release any of those versions, this map jumped directly to version 1.0

cribban - thank you, and as you well observed, we did work our ass off for this and most of all lost alot of sleep during the proccess, but seeing this done and released was well worth the effort smile_o.gif

I pasted some custom engine and door shut/open in and it works...for the rest I did not play much yet.

Only the bullet holes are a bit overdone, also the toyota turns darker while shoting at it whistle.gif

Nice but unrealistic wink_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif for the pack

I just wanted to publicly praise the addons makers who contributed to this mod, VERY nice work. The units and island are very high quality and unique as well notworthy.gif

I have released a small mission pack using this mod HERE.

Just had an awesome firefight near the new "Royal Palace." One of the best urban battles I've had in OFP.

On a side note, another bug:

One of the side's tanker is missing ammunition for his gun. Sorry, don't remember which side

EDIT: Bug: Toyota's don't have squad icons

quick question, and pardon my ignorance, but the island, is it the newer, updated version of Libya?

quick question, and pardon my ignorance, but the island, is it the newer, updated version of Libya?

Yes

i'm downloading at the unbelievable velocity of 1.7 kbs/s rofl.gif with some luck i will be able to play next year crazy_o.gif

but thanks for this mod , it looks really great thumbs-up.gif

Another kicka$$ DMA release I see biggrin_o.gif

Downloading at ~79kb/s now can't wait to play around with these new toys.

Big thanks to anyone participated in this notworthy.gif

Awesome! notworthy.gif

The best mod so far. All is perfect but what really impress me is the atmosphere that you can "breath" when playing this masterpiece.

Really amazing.

Klavan.

does this have the new lbya map? or still just the old one?

looks nice!

but, are there no other mirrors yet?

that one posted doesn't work for me... sad_o.gif

looks nice!

Yes it does, just don't expect the pack be deliverd in a few minutes.

Patience is a virtue.

smile_o.gif

Thank you all for the nice comments, after the amount invested its a true pleasure to get this kind of feedback. smile_o.gif

I am sorry that the filefront server are such a problem for many users, I choose the server because of the possibility to upload unlimited files, that dont get deleted once the downloading stop after a certain time, as well as unlimited download traffic (26 gb so far).

Also I would like to point out that Tacrod (DMA) made a set of missions using DAC to be played with the Toyota War mod:

DMA Toyota Wars mission pack

@Raptor: I tried to reach you regarding your suggestion, but your pm box is full, anyway I am very interested. wink_o.gif

looks great so far, I somehow knew it would be released this weekend biggrin_o.gif

First few downloads went on great but sadly I can't connect to filefront for the civs and the facepack...

looks nice!

Well, i was going to..but as it seems the FFUR effect has also hit us huh.gif

edit: Finally, all the smaller files except

toyotawars package are mirrored at http://ofpc.de

dma_facetex1.rar

DMACHAD1.0.rar

DMAMECIVS1.0.rar

DMAMERES1.0.rar

IROLIBYANUNITS.rar

DMATOYOTA1.0.rar