Sign in to follow this  
ALYGATOR

Predator addon!

they look cool but i got a problem with it

when i put one on the map (editor) and i put a west soldier on the map i start the mission and then .......

they predator walks runs etc, like he should but when i activate the cloaking he cant move anymore he walks but its like he walks against a wall he cant turn more then aprox 90 degrees (45 degrees left 45 degrees right) when i try to change the weapon from plasma gun to spear the load out shows spear but the model is still holding the plasma gun (he just doesnt switch) when i declaok the problem is not solved he still cant move any idea on this problem ?

they look cool  but i got a problem with it

when i put one on the map (editor) and i put a west soldier on the map  i start the mission  and then .......

they predator walks runs etc, like he should  but when i activate the cloaking  he cant move anymore he walks but its like he walks against a wall  he cant turn more then aprox 90 degrees (45 degrees left 45 degrees right) when i try to change the weapon from plasma gun to spear the load out shows spear but the model is still holding the plasma gun (he just doesnt switch)  when i declaok the problem is not solved he still cant move any idea on this problem ?

This is a common bug when you switch to your handgun when your config.bin is not in .bin form... If you get the same problem with all units when switching to handgun then you need to check your config. But it's not related to the predator addon.

To the guys who made this addon,I notworthy.gif before you!

Simply great,for two years I waited an predator add-on to organize hunts in OFP and these babies are wonderful.I've put 2 squads of marines and 2 predators,it was 1-0 for the predators although one pred got killed.Not to mention the feeling of fear when you remain alone,everyone is dead and you know a predator it's still around those buildings and then BANG,one less marine,tested in a mission and I know how it is. crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I also loved the weapons,didn't had any problems with them,very well done although maybe in the future versions add a capture script to the glavier.

Again very good job with this add-on and it shows how flexible the Ofp engine is(should be declared one of the wonders of the world) I saw the screenies with xenomorphs also and can't wait to see what other goodies these guys have.

Oh and one more thing, 1 hour ago our Blackhawk crashed one mile away from the Lamentin,we lost 4 men already to these beasts and now we reached Lamentin.Not much to do only waiting ladydeath,no word from HQ also and we decided we'll make our last stand here.

Night is coming so these could be the very last words.......must remember myself to keep one bullet for me....thought I heard something......

I wanted to add. They don't have shadows and hands don't hold on arms, hands are side arms :/ .I have hopes that you will repair in next version. Addons is very cool. I can wait for final version.

Sorry for my English

they look cool but i got a problem with it

when i put one on the map (editor) and i put a west soldier on the map i start the mission and then .......

they predator walks runs etc, like he should but when i activate the cloaking he cant move anymore he walks but its like he walks against a wall he cant turn more then aprox 90 degrees (45 degrees left 45 degrees right) when i try to change the weapon from plasma gun to spear the load out shows spear but the model is still holding the plasma gun (he just doesnt switch) when i declaok the problem is not solved he still cant move any idea on this problem ?

This is a common bug when you switch to your handgun when your config.bin is not in .bin form... If you get the same problem with all units when switching to handgun then you need to check your config. But it's not related to the predator addon.

sweet tnx for the info ill check it out at once

Cool addon, great features, and looks really fresh. I was really surprised when i saw predator ingame, he would look great in Unsung jungle island! Keep up the great work!

how bout a Lost-in-the-jungle "haunted wid creeps" kinda mission

addons used: La Drang/Ghostland, Predator, Zombies, Dinos, Mechs tounge2.gif, and only one pityful soldier armed wid a colt 1911...........hahahhaha

gud job on the predators.....i wud love to have those Aliens as well. they too look very kool

I can wait for next version, repair mistakes, and animations ( I have hopes).

This addon is badass.

Will you try at all to get a functional net, maybe? Right now it's just a weak rifle sort of...and how about leaping? At least increase the very fast run speed, so that it can sort of go from building to building in a way.

I actually suggested back in OFP.info that a predator could be made based on the Ninja addons posted a while ago, have you considered adding some of the scripts from this addon, or the vampire addons?

Im one of those who dont like sci-fi, especially in OPF but the Predator is an exception, always loved it for some reason, great work guys smile_o.gif .

how would u make cloaking device that can be picked from a ammo create? or add it in the init

how would u make cloaking device that can be picked from a ammo create? or add it in the init

Impossible probably, as the cloacking itself is done with setobjecttexture, and AFAIK that doesnt work on other units.

Anyway, I love this addon! i edited it a bit, trew in into DAC and had a nice day with a big fight between humans and predators, where 2-4 predators usually killed a human patrol in no-time. biggrin_o.gif

You make Predator from movie "Predator" ang game "Aliens vs Predator 2", so make Predator From movie "Predator 2" and " Aliens vs Predator" tounge2.gifthumbs-up.gif