Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

I meant the monochromatic pictures.

Why? I like that. It's better than Buldozer for me.

Very nice update, I was going to say something was missing from the bolt assembly. It is very interesting that you will include Freikorps units in your mod.

And picture of one´s house from Object pack #2

ob2hi0.th.jpg

And new grass (ArmA version - for ofp i´ve low poly model) xmas_o.gif

grs1dq7.th.jpg

why object pack #2? did I miss something?

anyway, recent pictures look great. textures on those soldiers look great. apart from a very tiny lighting error on that machinegun thing, there is nothing that seems wrong. to me.

will that building be enterable?

why object pack #2? did I miss something?

will that building be enterable?

Town objects - Object pack #1

Cottages, provincial objects - Object pack #2

Other (fences,..) - Object pack #3

That building won´t be enterable. (Some buildings will be enterable wink_o.gif )

Church by Farmr (alfa version - only tower) tounge2.gif

churchatworkbw3.th.jpg

And OFP version update of Lt-35 by petrtlach

3gy7.th.jpg

Ooo demo version in january 2007 ony 3 months to get everything done crazy_o.gifwow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

BTW way you still looking for a 2D artist?

Ooo demo version in january 2007 ony 3 months to get everything done crazy_o.gifwow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif Yes, demoversion, will be with him:

tank: lt vz.34, 35 and 38 and tc.vz33

armored cars OA vz.30

czech infantry (may be polish and german for demo singlplayer missions, polisch by W39 mod and german by Gavin).

all bunkrs type 36 and 37,

KPUV vz.37

TK vz.24 for bunkr 36

weapons for infantry: Tk vz.24, ZB26, ZB30, ZH29, VZ24,VZ33 KAR98, Pistol vz.24

and truck Praga RV in 5 variants..

Demo=demo and other addons with new island. airplane, others bunkre, house, two camping coming after....

2d? as that you think?? Texture we making direct at models, in so far that himself do not hold in oxygen 2 tounge2.gif

We nead 2d makers and mapmaker, yes, but for speeding (hledame pro urychlení vývoje modu); ..and our older models we remaking for best. wink_o.gif We do not like presents for download (zmetky) spoiled work.

We nead 2d makers and mapmaker, yes, but for speeding (hledame pro urychlení vývoje modu); ..and our older models we remaking for best. wink_o.gif We do not like presents for download (zmetky) spoiled work.

it was just an enquiry more then anything.

i've done alot of graphics work and i think that 2D artist would be the obvious next step.

im speaking to Tasi at the moment about it smile_o.gif

no need to worry yourself petrtlach biggrin_o.gif

also what does this mean in english anyone?

(hledame pro urychlení vývoje modu)

and petrtlach what do you mean by:

We do not like presents for download (zmetky) spoiled work?

He wasnt probably sure if he translated it well. It means something like "We are looking for 2D artists and island creators so it can be finished soonier.".

My english isnt the best too, but hopefully youll understand this better. wink_o.gif

BTW: Models look pretty good. smile_o.gif (Id better wont rate textures, as the program you are using probably makes its own shadows ... but if they look so good in Buldozer too, then good job)

BTW: Models look pretty good. smile_o.gif (Id better wont rate textures, as the program you are using probably makes its own shadows ... but if they look so good in Buldozer too, then good job)

Render its with out of effekts.. wink_o.gif Then would you picture from Buldozer, sp good...but i can (mith my monitor) make picture with resolution 1024 x 768 sad_o.gif The details then be destroyed.. huh.gif Cinema me makes it possible for resolution 2048 x 1536..Next possibility is prepare picture directly in game from near.. xmas_o.gif

I can here put picture from Texture.. smile_o.gif it will more quick..today evening...OK?

it was just an enquiry more then anything.

i've done alot of graphics work and i think that 2D artist would be the obvious next step.

im speaking to Tasi at the moment about it smile_o.gif

no need to worry yourself petrtlach biggrin_o.gif

and petrtlach what do you mean by:

We do not like presents for download (zmetky) spoiled work?

XxEnigmAxX:

My english its very bad, because I am sit for the leaving examination from German Speech and im never do not shool english..

We search 2d makers, for quickening the Work - Models by the Tasi, Retard, Jeboň and Farmr nead Texture... smile_o.gif ..

And "zmetky" -spoiled work? by has been idea - thar I we're making now olds models and Texture to better and I don't have time on Texture for new models.

It looks like leather.

It looks like leather.

Gaia:

leather? have you seen at some time leather?

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifrofl.gif Have you seen at some time lacquer surface with scratchs?

this is leather...

kuze.jpg

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

XxEnigmAxX:

My english its very bad, because I am sit for the leaving examination from German Speech and im never do not shool english..

We search 2d makers, for quickening the Work - Models by the Tasi, Retard, Jeboň and Farmr nead Texture... smile_o.gif ..

And "zmetky" -spoiled work? by has been idea - thar I we're making now olds models and Texture to better and I don't have time on Texture for new models.

its cool petrtlach,

i've just joined you guys as a 2D artist.

so hopefully that'll help things along.

currently working on farmr's Kar98

its cool petrtlach,

i've just joined you guys as a 2D artist.

so hopefully that'll help things along.

currently working on farmr's Kar98

Farmr´s Kar98? :rofl:Alone if You can UV maping and Bodypint, smile_o.gif. Tasi doesn't know as work in cinema/Bodypaint. To this Your need model and CInema4d R9 and Bodypaint wink_o.gif . Primarily your detract from

light at texture. OFP raise. wink_o.gif ..

Rather help Tasi with Houses. wink_o.gif

can't quite make that out.

well i only work on what im given and i was given a kar98.

:P

can't quite make that out.

well i only work on what im given and i was given a kar98.

:P

Farmr wants enjoy texture  at game MOH and COD2, that Famr has.  wink_o.gif And model yet Farmr work  modify.  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Gavins pack Wehrmacht 39-40 the texture at game MOH and COD2 uses too. huh.gif