Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

And there are also so many copyrights on the wallpaper wink_o.gif

what picture? smile_o.gif

And there are also so many copyrights on the wallpaper wink_o.gif

It´s our Minatory biggrin_o.gif

Gaia said wallpaper... there is only one wallpaper with 356564196121155 copyrights and contacts.

with 356564196121155 copyrights

Huh, somehow much.

Wallpaper is from Minatory -> Copyrights is from minatory.

I said " It´s our Minatory ".

Gaia said wallpaper... there is only one wallpaper with 356564196121155 copyrights and contacts.

Uh,yeah sry

I didnt noticed it,iam rly bad in english sad_o.gif

You should realise what criticism is all about. Everytime me or anybody else is trying to give you some advices or constructive criticism you reply like everybody is trying to hurt you in some way. You should listen to what others say and try to improve your work rather than keep saying your work is good enough  for any improvements or advices.

And the best thing is that all the flaming is caused only by you. When i asked what other planes (if any) are you plannig to do, you replied like small child...sorry but this is not the way adults behave.

rofl.gif I ´m sorry Thesun, sad_o.gif

That airplane looks very nice, I can't wait until the textures are applied to it. It is known that the Germans used many Czech/Slovak weapons during the war, any chance to see the plane in German colors?

Ok chaps!wev officialy split with September 1939 MOD smile_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Ok chaps!wev officialy split with September 1939 MOD smile_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

this need new name? Half and half... wink_o.gif Course??

SEPTEMBER 1938 / AoCSR 1938 MOD?

or other....

this need new name?

No

When? wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

He said the names are still same smile_o.gif

That airplane looks very nice, I can't wait until the textures are applied to it. It is known that the Germans used many Czech/Slovak weapons during the war, any chance to see the plane in German colors?

german color?yea we know that germans used our tanks,artillery etc. but this plane was used by slovakia attacking the poland smile_o.gif

BTW:sry for my bad english

Oh! I could have sworn I saw this Avia in German markings before, I'll send you a picture or two if I find them again.

this need new name?

No

When? wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

He said the names are still same smile_o.gif

Sorry..repete:

why "no" on earth? whistle.gif

Oh! I could have sworn I saw this Avia in German markings before, I'll send you a picture or two if I find them again.

Nope,germans didnt used our planes,only slovakia wink_o.gif

heres a pic of all avia planes

NOTE:slovakian planes used that german marking:)

Here

Petr Tlach and Bolec completed airplane Avia B534. Very nice work  smile_o.gif :

Picture

Yes nice work.

I think the textures are too "cartoonish" so far.Same on the addons posted earlier.Other than that,keep up the good work !

Petr Tlach and Bolec completed airplane Avia B534. Very nice work  smile_o.gif :

Picture

Tasi! Get along with you! This model and texture are 100% my..by that time!! With Bolec i have along soldiers and Light machinegunne ZB26 and ZB30. wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif "Bolec" now preparing tank type 33 and houses. wink_o.gif

Yes nice work.

I think the textures are too "cartoonish" so far.Same on the addons posted earlier.Other than that,keep up the good work !

This model I began make for 1,5 day(more precisely 15 hours work) biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif what would you like. wink_o.gif but and I this model make up. wink_o.gif OKI? wink_o.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think the textures are too "cartoonish"

yep i agree with that, i don't know how to create textures for a plane, but i think your should try to use a real metal texture.

it's just a suggestion. tounge2.gif

Agreed, almost like a template you can work from so that you can then have some place to start from when creating camo textures and so forth.

Quote[/b] ]This model I began make for 1,5 day(more precisely 15 hours work)    what would you like.  but and I this model make up.  OKI?

It seems a bit of a waste to comment or try and help this mod though if this is the kind of response people get.(and also 20 smileys mixed in doesnt help)

EDIT: The whole thread is one long chat with some pics...try and take peoples advice instead of being silly.

The textures do need some work.