Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Germas used our czcech weapons? confused_o.gif

Sure, same as tanks and other things..

have you seen the IOE / IOF Mod?

There are some czech tanks included. Whole german divisions were equipted with these weapons and tanks during Blitzkrieg in france. Later these tanks were redesigned as tank hunters.

Some of the czech tank's turrets were even used on german bunkers in normandy.

Germans invaded the Czechoslovaquia (I don't know if I write well the name...) for the Sudetes first and later the rest the country , in 1938 with the agree of british, french, and the rest of their neighbours (Poland and Hungary too, this countries ocupied few towns in the border) for the treatery of Munich.

During the years 1920 and 1938, Czechoslovaquia was the weapon factory of the world, selling rifles, MG and tanks in South America, Europe (Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain...), and China.

When the german army arrives in that country take all the factories and was used for the eforts of the Reich, In 1938 the german army haven't got any tank with canon (90% was Panzer I, the rest panzer II and maybe a few dozens of Pz III). When the Nazy regime decided invades Polonia the most important and numerous tanks in this part of the war was the Pz-35(t) and the Pz-38(t).

Some authors, explain that the invasion the Czechoslovaquian regime helped to equiped better the new SS units.

Germans invaded the Czechoslovaquia (I don't know if I write well the name...) for the Sudetes first and later the rest the country , in 1938 with the agree of british, french, and the rest of their neighbours (Poland and Hungary too, this countries ocupied few towns in the border) for the treatery of Munich.

During the years 1920 and 1938, Czechoslovaquia was the weapon factory of the world, selling rifles, MG and tanks in South America, Europe (Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain...), and China.

When the german army arrives in that country take all the factories and was used for the eforts of the Reich, In 1938 the german army haven't got any tank with canon (90% was Panzer I, the rest panzer II and maybe a few dozens of Pz III). When the Nazy regime decided invades Polonia the most important and numerous tanks in this part of the war was the Pz-35(t) and the Pz-38(t).

Some authors, explain that the invasion the Czechoslovaquian regime helped to equiped better the new SS units.

its czechoslovakia wink_o.gif

Your ?  biggrin_o.gif

Did you looked at those pictures? smile_o.gif

NEW PICTURES

6005975.jpg

ARMOURED CAR OA30

5824924.jpg

INFARTRY BUNKER

BTW:All is ours!!! tounge2.gif If not,kill me pistols.gifgoodnight.gif

Yes...the Bunker looks realy good.

Hope we see more soon smile_o.gif

I said " Bad mod, bad Creators". Now - Good mod, Good Creators.  smile_o.gif

thx a lot mate,wer trying to b better than 1 month ago smile_o.gif

If you wanna help

PM me,or write a message

Me

E-Mail:Viet.Cong@seznam.cz

Leader(TASI)

Check our site in "Our team" section

Wer looking for good modellers and texturers(Eek,stupid english :lol: )and someone who have experiences with campaigns,missions

new pics:

ALL IS MADE BY PETR TLACH smile_o.gif

Cool... but Flora is from Berghoff right? smile_o.gif Nice work.

Guest Ti0n3r

Veeery nice Bunker smile_o.gif