Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

US addons are out.

now wer making CZECH WW2 addons

are ya happy guys?ANd U too jagy?huh? nener.gif

I said it again,wer not PERFECT and EXTREMLY GOOD team like other teams,wer just beginning,but thx for advice wink_o.gif

BTW:Their english is not good?And mine?oh well.......

Good to see this mod taking care of Czech weaponry and equipment. So far, the models look decent.

are ya happy guys?ANd U too jagy?huh? nener.gif

Thats very poor, nothing new, still children... icon_rolleyes.gif

And by the way.. stolen wheels from CSLA are very nice!

jagy:Hm,I really like your insulting biggrin_o.gif Always talking about kids,are ya jealous that you wasnt a kid?And you musnt download our "stolen-poor" MOD,you know?

other:Ask my leaders,I dont know anything about "stolen models"

BTW:Iam 22 crazy_o.gif

nice textures from orcs or rhs too  tounge2.gif

got better idea?only ORCS?or RHS?

I didnt said anything that models are ONLY ours.

I know that ya guys are keep listening "jagy",but wer just beginning.That WWIIEC addons,I dont know that TASI havent got permiss.Maybe he forgot

But you all was too "youth,smart and beginners" so knock it off mad_o.gif

I know that ya guys are keep listening "jagy",but wer just beginning.That WWIIEC addons,I dont know that TASI havent got permiss.Maybe he forgot

Putting your name on WIP screens from other mods isn't just forgetting to ask permission.

arguing in bad english isnt a good way to promote your mod.

I'm just sayin.

iam czech icon_rolleyes.gif

confused_o.gif I really am disappointed in the reactions from you Salvatore..

Quote[/b] ]Maybe he forgot

The World War II CZ mod seems to be forgetting alot. Like not asking permission from mods such as CSLAII, FDF, Invasion 1944 and WW2EC to use their addons, either for release or for promotional material.

If you ask these mods if you can use their released addons for retexturing or remodelling, then they will allow you to do so over 90% of the times. Always "forgetting" to ask for permission doesn't cut it, that is called "stealing".

Edit: even worse then a mod with bad quality work is a mod with a bad reputation. There are too many people that can recognise an addon to get away with it, as has been proven in the past.

Instead of talking about ways to increase the quality of your own addons and giving other usefull feedback, the "discussion" in this thread has been about "forgetting to ask permission" ever since this thread was started. There isn't much to comment when 90% of what is in the picture wasn't made by your mod, but by another mod. People might as well post their feedback in the thread of the mod that the content actually belongs too.

your not going to tell me that you use that OLD crappy demo from i44 in your mod rofl.gif

That`s never a good plan for new mods....using crappy stuff from other mods pistols.gif

Just make your own or use better stuff wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (CanadianTerror @ July 22 2006,21:01)

arguing in bad english isnt a good way to promote your mod.

I'm just sayin.

iam czech

I dont care if you are Czech or from Mars...the point is that most of this thread is two guys bickering in a language they dont speak.

Do that in pm's instead and work on your mod's rep by switching to addons you make yourselves or start playing by the rules a bit and asking permission.

Its like a broken record.

my job isnt getting permission...........but looks like that I gotta do it myself beacuz my team is really forgetting to ask permission.Its cuz they dont speak english,I think

BTW:Sorry for my english,Iam proud to be czechian whistle.gif

Bad mod, bad creators  crazy_o.gifrofl.gif

I knew it

This thread is useless and should be locked. WWIICZ, you should start a new thread later when you'll have something to show without using any other (not permissioned) addonmaker's model parts/textures. It will be much better for your reputation and you'll finally get some constructive critics.

This thread is useless and should be locked. WWIICZ, you should start a new thread later when you'll have something to show without using any other (not permissioned) addonmaker's model parts/textures. It will be much better for your reputation and you'll finally get some constructive critics.

Well,I must agree with you.Admins,could you please close this thread? goodnight.gif

I completly agree with JDB (For once... in OFP History :P)

This thread IS pointless as it seems to be the rest of our stuff rather than your own creations!

I couldnt care if you were from the bottom of the bloody ocean and spoke a gobledegook!

ASK for permission ALWAYS, even if you dont get a reply! keep a copy of the email and prove if the creator says they didnt get an email!

Easier said than done!

Just make your own bloody stuff for once!

Wildo

Ok,our guys deleted models that ur calling "stolen"

BTW:again,sorry for my english

I'm looking this weapons:

The ZB 1937/ Mg 37(t)

http://www.vojsko.net/index.php?clanek=zbrane/kulomety/ZB_1937

Rifle 7.92 mm Automatic ZH 29

http://www.rememuseum.org.uk/arms/rifles/armaslr.htm#065

ZK 383

http://www.vojsko.net/index.php?clanek=zbrane/samopaly/ZK_383

This weapons used by the SS, and the german army

nice model the Zb 36 (waiting a Beta soon)

I'm looking this weapons:

The ZB 1937/ Mg 37(t)

http://www.vojsko.net/index.php?clanek=zbrane/kulomety/ZB_1937

Rifle 7.92 mm Automatic ZH 29

http://www.rememuseum.org.uk/arms/rifles/armaslr.htm#065

ZK 383

http://www.vojsko.net/index.php?clanek=zbrane/samopaly/ZK_383

This weapons used by the SS, and the german army

Germas used our czcech weapons? confused_o.gif