Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

TK vz.7/24, TK vz.24 and TK vz.37 fix

Download fix - sendspace

TK vz.7/24, TK vz.24 and TK vz.37 fix

- fix problem with immortality gunners.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif My bad, proxy has missing in geometry lod and firegemetry has had bad placing. Missions 01 its now no problem. wink_o.gifwink_o.gif This fix its for all version.

Downloading demo from ofp.info. smile_o.gif

There are now 3 patches to install?

Is there a demo with effects because there are two "patches 1,5"?

Thanks.

The ofp.info version is a repack of the 1.5 version so you just need the TK vz.7/24, TK vz.24 and TK vz.37 fix.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mil5el part1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5f37na part2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gme426 part3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xyu3s3 part4

Reupload version of mod 1.6

New fix:

-fix probleme with heavy MG

-fix probleme with floating LT vz.35

-fix rifle vz.24

-fix rifle vz.33

-fix sound zb26

-fix sound mg34

-fix weapon dispersion

Old fix (from verion 1.0):

- language for missions - EN

- color and models tanks Praga

- bug cz. units

- menu intro for Nogovo

- fix Horis objects

- fix light for AC Tatra and car Praga RV

- fix OA vz.30 color

- fix Praga RV (probleme wit reammo version)

- fix sound TK vz.24

- fix sound LK vz.23

- fix probleme with czech language in mission OA vz.30

- fix LT-38 and LT-35

- in objects new AT barrier

And ve prepare patch 2 with new missions, new addons and other.

wink_o.gifwink_o.gifwink_o.gif

AÄŒSR 38-45 FORUM, OFP and ArmA informations

What about translating unit names in editor into english? It's hard to find out who is who, because all unit names are in czech language. wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif This for OFP I straddle...Mod its czech and OFp its for my K.O. ArmA version I make with czech and English language. For OFP its yust missions with language czech and english.

When others english mods be not doing subtitle too in czech language, why make OFP mod in english. OFP its czech game. ArmA too.

Quote[/b] ] When others english mods be not doing subtitle too in czech language, why make OFP mod in english. OFP its czech game. ArmA too.

I would suggest adding English because this is an English forum is it not and also most people who play the game speak English

Quote[/b] ] When others english mods  be not doing subtitle too in czech language, why make OFP mod in english. OFP its czech game. ArmA too.

I would suggest adding English because this is an English forum is it not and also most people who play the game speak English

Its not fact  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif ..This forum its in EN, ok, but this forum its for presents mods and addons. At OFP.info its firt news in English and then its this new translate to others  language. People who play game too little resort this forum and resort ofp.info in mother tongue.

tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif

And must speak english? Why? biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Game its too in Czech and others language. Player better show picture than read. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

You know guys, we are in fact concentrating on ArmA part wink_o.gif

Of course, so thats a big time-eater, we cant do everything, barely 4 ppls are active in mod...but hey, if theres somebody who can translate it. Feel free to translate the description file smile_o.gif

How do I install this : do i first have to download 1.5 then 1.6 then 1.7 ?

Also any ofp.info or alternative mirrors for the latest versions and patches would be great as sendspace doesnt hold the files for very long.

How do I install this : do i first have to download 1.5 then 1.6 then 1.7 ?

Also any ofp.info or alternative mirrors for the latest versions and patches would be great as sendspace doesnt hold the files for very long.

smile_o.gif You need all patchs..but he its links for mod in version 1.7, all in one wink_o.gif but Czech server. tomorrow were public patch 1.8 and I next prepare mod in version 1.8 one in all..And ofp.info verions this badly...

Well thank you and CSA38 Modteam!!

I'm trying to find good translation book czech to english. Hope that your ArmA Mod will be international english.

Thank you! inlove.gif

Edit: You may want to check out the Germans armed with MG-34, weapon model is nowhere to be seen and I have a crash to desktop on a few of the tanks.

belgerot:

Ok, I  have a look at this problem.  wink_o.gif  Into patch 1.9 maye i fix this problem. You are so far first with this problem  huh.gif ..

NoRailgunner:

I have Czech version OFP and languague in Czech version its czech and polish.  biggrin_o.gif  that's why its OFP version mod just czech and just missions in english and czech. And subtitle with units make probleme and I not have taste translate all units in OFP and at this its too little time.

ArmA version of this mod have Czech and English languague, and here its not problem.

smile_o.gif

We prepare patch 1.9:

- fix in some probleme.

- fix B534

- czech and slovakian pilots

- HoRis pack with SB-2 - russian, czech, polish, slovakian

- about 2 new missions with intro, dabing.

More info:

FORUM ACSR 38-45

questions and probleme you can in this forum correspond in czech, english, german or polish speak .

dxdshot1205108295.jpg

Thanks for the updates. I really enjoyed this mod and I can't wait for the next OFP addons and missions smile_o.gif

One question: I saw that you did and relased one Romanian tank (R2 if I remember correctly). Are you planning to make more Romanian Army addons (Tanks, Soldiers etc.) and relase it later?

found something that could been fixed.

Lehky object vzor 37Z2 - not ready ingame

okop pro TK (3poistupy) - white border around

Trenink kasarna - wrong door animation

Vehodovy scrub - not final / doesn't work

Praga (vehicles) - improve gauges

Avia B71 - wrong plane symbol

Opel Blitz - sth. weird above/with steering wheel

What about adding weapons (as default/standard) on some of these nice bunkers?

Is it possible that commanding observers at cannons can change their position to prone?

Missing few aircrafts from Luftwaffe...

Keep on working at! Good job! Step by step its growing and getting better & better. wink_o.gif

btw what does it mean: zinni prostoedi?

NoRailgunner:

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  We make 2 3d makers, not 20. "vchodovy srub" its in patch by mistake and german plane?  I say, we make 2 mens. OFP its not for my  main, i make mod for ArmA, OFP its for my old time.

An what you want?  biggrin_o.gif  This its free and i make in my free time, not for  money..and i say : OFP its KO, go ArmA. And this mod its When you have with translation  use internet  dictionary!!

Dictionary

And German aircraft rofl.gif ?? I make this mod 1,5 yeeahr, not 5!!! What its need:

Time

Artworks

People tounge2.gif

Well ok then all the best to ArmA! tounge2.gif

Hopefully ArmA AI will use it in proper way...and don't run around bunkers etc.