Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

I think, that for speed up your FPS you can try to turn off you antivirus software wink_o.gif - did you know, that all files from game, which are loading from hdd are going threw the antivirus? For example, our textures are mostly in 1024*1024 or higher resolution and they have ~2MB - and the mod have a lots of them.

Yes i know. I even shutdown all nonstandart processes like DVD-RAM driver or eraser or Networkservices or, or, or...

I have never mind an effect to Framrate in OFP.

As well i havent put other Addons in my ACSR-folder...

Hey petrtlach, I will upload your mod on ofp.info! But I don't understand why you say there's a problem with ofp.info admins... I always posted your work etc.... ?!  sad_o.gif

Edit: typo

He talked about czech section, the only guy there (Minatory) left....so there's nobody to post czech news sad_o.gif

Hori

Quote[/b] ]@all: our models are not boxes and they have textures with high quality  . I think, that for speed up your FPS you can try to turn off you antivirus software  - did you know, that all files from game, which are loading from hdd are going threw the antivirus? For example, our textures are mostly in 1024*1024 or higher resolution and they have ~2MB - and the mod have a lots of them. I think, that with this metod you can get +10FPS.    

No one has been questioning the quality of your models, far from it. It's been the use of scripts, primarily it's the ranking script that is questionable. When you install the "unoffical" patch which removes all lines calling up scripts the mod runs fine. I tried disabling my anti-virus as you suggested and it helped a little. At the main menu my FPS went from 2 up to 35...I thought this might be the fix. When I stared one of your missions FPS dropped to 3, game play was a little better than when I had the anti-virus running. Still 3 FPS is not near a playable frame rate. You can't hold your rifle stable long enough to hit anything. confused_o.gif

I would leave the ICP effects and OFPEC blood scripts, but ditch the ranking system. I think you would have a very playble mod that people would enjoy.  wink_o.gif

OFranke, Zuku1:

Texturea have size as in ArmA. I test demo vesion only all effects. stay yust rank and number system. Sounds stay. during the week i relase this version...ok

cervomix:

As Salvatore say. Thanks

smile_o.gif

AÄŒSR 1938-1945 DEMO + PATCH 1 - NO EFFECTS

SENDSPACE

PART 1

part 2

PART 3

PART 4

This version its no tested

Deleted:

Effets by ORCS studio

WGL mods

ECP effects and others..Ranksystem stay.

Hello,

The mod is perfect and I love the main intro music. Can you give me the artist name or better if you can post a link with the song.

Thank you

Hello,

The mod is perfect and I love the main intro music. Can you give me the artist name or better if you can post a link with the song.

Thank you

Desert Island intro music or Nogova? Desert island its :

Daniel Landa "1938" smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif ..And music in intro Nogova in patch 1 itrs main music in film Schindler liste.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I'm so happy yay.gif

I found a very good illustrative video about the bunkers look like in the mod with this very good Czech music.

PATCH 1,5

- fix OA vz.30 color

- fix Praga RV (probleme wit reammo version)

- fix sound TK vz.24

- fix sound LK vz.23

- fix probleme with czech language in mission OA vz.30

- fix LT-38 and LT-35

- in objects new AT barrier

DOWNLOAD - SENDSPACE.COM

dxdshot1199637499.jpg

Is this Patch also for 'no effects - Demo'? Or change it a thing on any effect?

OFranke

Quote[/b] ]Is this Patch also for 'no effects - Demo'? Or change it a thing on any effect?

Did you see page 44, 4 parts released without effects. I d/l'd lastnite, going to install now and check it out.

Page 44

**Edit: Update, Don't waste your time. I've installed the NoEffects patch and it's still laggy as hell. I've tried to relate to these guys that the Models, Textures and Effects are not the problem. It's the friken ranking system. I went as far as to suggest they leave the ICP and Blood effects, but get rid of the ranking system. I guess they feel it's a vital part of the mod, heck it's their work and we'll just choose to play or not to play. For me if I spend anymore time on this it will be with 101st Paratroop's unoffical patch. Sadly it's the only real playable approach to this sad_o.gif

AÄŒSR 38 DEMO PATCH 1,5 NO EFFECTS

DOWNLOAD SENDSPACE.COM

AÄŒSR 38 DEMO PATCH 1,5 NO EFFECTS

Need:

SENDSPACE

PART 1

part 2

PART 3

PART 4

smile_o.gif No effects version. Ranksystem stay. smile_o.gif

Zuku1:

Yeah..models and texture by WWIICZ studio its 2x - 3x higt asi BIS. smile_o.gif

AÄŒSR 38 DEMO PATCH 1,5 NO EFFECTS & AÄŒSR 1938-1945 DEMO + PATCH 1 - NO EFFECTS

[...]

Ranksystem stay. smile_o.gif

And lag (i call it failure) stays too...

Small performance update. Did a few things which got the regular version to an almost playable state.

1.) Add 2gigs ram (3 gigs total now)

2.) Turned off disk cache (no pagefile on HD)

3.) Disabled NAV (antivirus)

4.) Employed modest overclocking (3.0 ghz >> 3.2ghz)

Lag still exists, however there was a slight improvement. Movement is a little more fluid, not so jerky. Can hold rifle steady enough to aim and shoot at things, but there is lag between fire button > sound > muzzle flash and smoke.

As a compasrison now with WWIICZ I get 10 FPS at mission selction secreen and 5 FPS in game (2-3 before).

In vanilla OFP (no addons) I get 57 FPS at mission selection screen and my favorite benchmarking tool, BIS statndard Battlefields mission I get 20 FPS in game.

All I can assume is that a killer system is required for this mod to run with acceptable performance. Maybe a  Core 2 DUO at 2.4 ghz with 4 gigs of ram.

some things are straings.....

is this mod pimped so high that we need a super-computer?

my systeem

AMD athlon 3000+ 1,8Ghz

1gb ram

128md 3-dcard.

and i am wainting for a good DL link

like ofp.info....

Cheers Bennie

Quote[/b] ]some things are straings.....

is this mod pimped so high that we need a super-computer?

my systeem

AMD athlon 3000+ 1,8Ghz

1gb ram

128md 3-dcard.

and i am wainting for a good DL link

like ofp.info....

Sounds like they have far too many scripts running at once, or their is an error in one of their scripts and it is looping, which could be causing the lag.

Roadkill

Quote[/b] ]Sounds like they have far too many scripts running at once, or their is an error in one of their scripts and it is looping, which could be causing the lag.

There are running ECP effects, ICP effects (grenades) and OFPEC Blood scripts as well as some kind of scripted ranking system which is some inovation of theirs. Myself and other have concluded that this ranking system is the cause of the extreme lag.

Due to the fact them seem unwilling to think of removing it, they have released a mod to the OFP community that very few if any are able to play. crazy_o.gif

I don't know where withs "lags". Problem with lags write foreignes or people wit old PC.  

requirements for resistance:

ram 256

cpu 1 gb

grafic cart 32 mb

and us mod need several. Texture has size as ArmA texture and models ints 2-3x over poly as OFP. We haven tester with no problem:

ram 1024 DDR 2

cpu 3 gb pentium IV

ATI x700 128 mb

ram 1024 DDR 440

cpu 1,6 AMD Duron

GeForce FX 5500

Amd athlon 64 4000+,

1gb ram 800mhz DDR2,

Nvidia Geforce 7300gt silent

And too wit dxdll effects ..

bennie1983nl:

I thank you-all its players. WWIICZ its Studio and AÄŒSR 38-48 its use projects..WWIICZ establish Tasi in November 2005. AÄsr 38 mod he began Juni 2006 as project. Original projects with theme Normandie 1944 finished - othets mod this theme dabble and AÄŒSR its "original" idea.

cervomix:

Thanks to ofp.info presents.

smile_o.gif

That is a big bunker!

The demo is  notworthy.gif  thumbs-up.gif  super!

but i think i need a new PC..... sad_o.gif

but so far great work!