Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Finally, a decent militia outside of FDF! Freikorps soldiers are looking good, any chance to see a few more with period clothing?

Finally, a decent militia outside of FDF! Freikorps soldiers are looking good, any chance to see a few more with period clothing?

More clothing? In progress. This soldiers have others legs and Farmr prepare others SFK with other clothing. smile_o.gif

That kicks ass, so much improvement since the beginnings of your mod. I´m really looking forward to play your addons, it´s an honest job you are doing, Petr.

Good luck on finishing the good stuff. Sengir thumbs-up.gif

That kicks ass, so much improvement since the beginnings of your mod. I´m really looking forward to play your addons, it´s an honest job you are doing, Petr.

Good luck on finishing the good stuff. Sengir thumbs-up.gif

smile_o.gif wery thans...

Quote[/b] ]AÄŒSR 1938-45 DEMO RELASE 1.00

Great to see a release on this. I'll give you credit, at least it's broken into parts. You must be able to find someplace with more bandwidth. As I started part 1 I keep watching it drop..I'm getting 5-6kb/sec which is 4 to 6 hrs just for part1 of 4 parts. sad_o.gif

*edit: Due to the short life span on rapidshare I'm going to get as many parts as I can going over night to see if I can get it all.

I hope for a new host myself! I started out with 2.5 hours left that gently eased up to 5.55 confused_o.gif

confused_o.gif I know... czech server icon_rolleyes.gif Tasi prepare reupload at EU server as one unit..maybe Tasi reupload that will do bis new yeahr icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif ...

part 3

sendspace!! smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif and must all part unpack wit winrar or allzip...not  directly totalcommander or salamander..!!!

bennie1983nl:

ofp.info i will but czech admins its K.O. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

[...]ofp.info i will but czech admins its K.O. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Why you dont take this job? One of the most active Mod's and a Site witch tracks OFP updates and Addons... Sounds like a good competition...

Well I gave this mod a try...finally after long d/l sad_o.gif

I am sorry to say this since I was looking forward to playing this, but I have to give it a big thumbs down for one reason only....horrible, horrible and let me say it once more horrible lag!!!

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE%202007-12-27%2018-00-47-01.jpg

This is just at the main menu and the intro anim playing gets 2 fps and the mouse pointer is 3 days behind the mouse itself.

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE%202007-12-27%2017-55-37-46.jpg

This is one of the sample missions and it's only 1 fps. This condition is just not at all playable.

Also all of the menus converted to Chech is an annoyance, but not a big issue. It's a shame becuase I like WWII mods and wanted to at least putz around with this a little.

I hope in the final relase this will be fixed.

How do you install this mod? ALso since its in a different language...What units are the west and east in the mission editor? Thank you

bigstone:

Language its czech..and install? component WWIICZ copy to operation flashpoint and missions too to operation flashpoint. If you have OFP in c:/program files/codemasters/operation flashpoint , click at wwiicz.ink  smile_o.gif

west - czechoslovakian units

east - slovakian and germans units

guerila - goverment army and polish army.

Zuku1:

This his demo. 1,5 yeahr work 3 people (one work by summer 2007 and two have probleme wit PC..)...

I have at PC this configuration:

Pentium IV 3 gb

ram 1024 mb

ATI radeon x700 128 mb

and not problem. And modele in demo its not binarized. thumbs-up.gif

OFranke:

smile_o.gif I can't speak English  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif For my shame ..I speak german and a little russion...And when shame? My great-grandfather came in Czechoslovakia from Commonwealth of Australia

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif ....40 years of  communism its know... smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

OFranke:

smile_o.gif I can't speak English biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif For my shame ..I speak german and a little russion...

Wie ich, ein bisschen Englisch, ein bisschen Russisch und natürlich meine Muttersprache: Deutsch.

Also, ich nutze seit es herauskam 1.96, habe diverse Mods, Addons, etc. am laufen und hatte noch nie Probleme.

Mein System:

Pentium IV 1,8 GHz, 512MB-RAM, GForce 3 Ti200 (64MB V-RAM)... <--All this is not enough for this modification sad_o.gif

Mein Fehler:

"Ausführen in": "...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\"

Total banal, ist mir bisher blos noch nie passiert... crazy_o.gif

For al non-germans:

Working path (in your *.lnk) must be

...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\ and nothing else. Other settings will give an Error like "Cant find Worlds".

So do I put all the WWIICZ addons in the ofp addons and not res/addons? What about the bin and dta files?

So do I put all the WWIICZ addons in the ofp addons and not res/addons? What about the bin and dta files?

You have never set a Mod up right?

Put the complete 'wwiicz'-folder in "...\Operation Flashpoint\"

copy the files in 'mission' folder to "...\Operation Flashpoint\Missions"

Copy the 'wwiicz.lnk' (found it in "...\Operation Flashpoint\wwiicz") to your desktop and start the Game with this 'wwiicz.lnk'.

When it starts not, you have not the standart folders for Flashpoint. Edit the *.lnk and set the paths to your Flashpoint installation.

The best Mod ever and i cant play it! 1fps or lower is not good for me... sad_o.gifhuh.gif

Hmm, no my PC is not good enough for the game! Windows, you fly out the window... whistle.gif

Problem with lag?

I solved this problem. smile_o.gif Just in infantry units 'config' file I've deleted eventhandlers from every one infantry unit. There's a lot of scripts (OFPC blood, ICP Grenades) which makes huuuge lag on start.

Now, when I've deleted eventhandlers in all infantry units from mod, I have 20-30 FPS.

Problem with lag?

I solved this problem. smile_o.gif Just in infantry units 'config' file I've deleted eventhandlers from every one infantry unit. There's a lot of scripts (OFPC blood, ICP Grenades) which makes huuuge lag on start.

Now, when I've deleted eventhandlers in all infantry units from mod, I have 20-30 FPS.

Phhh...!? Sounds like a lot of work to do?!

Can you please upload your "lag-version"? I'm sure to do some failures by "debuging" it by myself...

Oh, and please not on a slow czech server! biggrin_o.gif