Have you ever hoped your ECP-enhanced soldiers would say something along the lines of: "Damn, it's cold." "Check it out." "Hard up for a date, aren't you?" "You had to laugh when that drink machine lit up." "Can I at least get a lift home this weekend?" "Scout ahead - we'll cover you! "I think we'll all sleep a little better tonight knowing it's locked up" or even... "Why are you such a prick?" "I could really go for a roast beef sandwich right now." Wait no longer! I'd like to present my first addon (finally) for the OFP, and specifically, ECP community! This little PBO adds around 500 extra sounds to the revolutionary DSAI system pioneered by the ECP team. All sounds are of high quality, compressed into oggs and hail from games of modern times. All the new voices are US, for now. Don't expect the game to become a shoddy FPS with ridiculously unrealistic voices though. My own nitpicking mind has selected on the most realistic voices to insert (ask Thunderbird84 of the FFUR team just how nitpicking my mind is). See the ReadMe for installation instructions - it's damn simple! Even that guy who recently claimed the search engine was crap could do it! (Probably...) NOTE: This is NOT AN OFFICIAL ECP ADDON. The ECP team has NOTHING to do with this release, and will spam you if you try and contact them. Instead, direct all complaints to me, and I'll try and help you out as best I can. DSAI Extension Hope you enjoy it. ReadMe addition - AVP II sounds are present too. KNOWN BUGS: For some unknown reason, units in combat are shouting "Grenade!" sometimes. I'm looking into it.