Sign in to follow this  
Voron357

MODUL SKY v0.85

confused_o.gif Obviously no one knows what I'm talking about because they don't read the  post,  make your stupid comments without thinking about it. What is the fabric of reality? (what you see) What I was trying to say is, the immersion has to do with how the lighting, the sharpness, texture and the clearness hit the eyes in the game.

understand?  Lighting in the game.

basically is there a way to make the game to where it feels like your there.

Creating the very fabric of reality itself, but the reality being how the world looks.

Well to acheive the "feeling of being their" can be done tounge2.gif Step one- buy a laptop that can handle ofp (a medion 3.2 p4 does the trick) Step two-load up the latest DMA toyota wars.Step 3- Buy a plane ticket to iraq,once safely landed go straight to the nearest bit of unrest and start playing the game with said mod on your recently purchased laptop. Hey presto! You will have acheived the feeling of "realy being their" biggrin_o.gif p.s have a safe flight home.

Hi all, new to the forums. I have a problem when i try to use the modulsky. First off, I jut recently installed ofp.

So i only have the stock addons in the res/add0ns folder.

Install went fine, And the sky looks great, only thing is, say if i play the ground attack mission, with the chopper, who must take out the convoy, my gun is invisible,and some vehicles are missing, i can still shoot it, the FFar missles also are out of wack, and when i reach the convoy, i only see tanks, not the regular troop tucks, ural, just 3 tanks. Do I need certain addons for this to work?

when i run the game without the mod, everything works fine, no visual errors

here are some of the errors i get error loading:

data3d\xm-177e2_proxy.p3d (magic)

same messgae but with ural.p3d, another one during the brefing screen, something about lapisgnne i cant remember.

I trie dusing hiskiy and modulsky, i get the same problem, invisible XM, some missing vehicles. I run ECP and everything is fine, when i try to load either modulsky or hisky, i get those erros, any help appreciated

confused_o.gif Obviously no one knows what I'm talking about because they don't read the post, make your stupid comments without thinking about it. What is the fabric of reality? (what you see) What I was trying to say is, the immersion has to do with how the lighting, the sharpness, texture and the clearness hit the eyes in the game.

understand? Lighting in the game.

oh right in that case... take more drugs and blink your eyes really really really fast tounge2.gif

or maybe... try fiddling with the colour values of the glare,hard light and desaturation postprocessing effects in DXDLL until you find something you like

@ HeloThunder: try switching to d3d HWTL (flashpointpreference.exe) or add -nomap to your ofp shortcut execution line

I welcome dear fans OFP.

Help me to understand a question...

I make the new version (patch) of the sky and I had question :

How to make so that transitions between structures (change of weather) occured smoothly, instead of it is sharp ? banghead.gif

I have no idead.

question:

in the mission editor i put defuelt weather and time {the 7:30 may 10 stuff) and the sky are all blue and clear, and after a few minutes they suddenly full with clouds. Is it intended or a bug ?

I have no idead.

question:

in the mission editor i put defuelt weather and time {the 7:30 may 10 stuff) and the sky are all blue and clear, and after a few minutes they suddenly full with clouds. Is it intended or a bug ?

The transitions from one "sky texture" to the other isn't as refined as in the Bis pack wink_o.gif .

I had this with Llauma's sky in multiplayer, we were crossing a mountain range, when suddenly the sky got to the "sunset" texture, amazing texture, but it didn't really ehlped the atmosphere wink_o.gif .

@mp_phonix

It is defect of my work, I and want to correct it, but I do not know as... Therefore also I ask as it to correct.  confused_o.gif

With many thanks wheres my rabbit ? for PM, answer to question is found, all thank you for participation.  thumbs-up.gif

Now it remains to wait release patch(or full version), which will in the near future...  pistols.gif

Release MODUL SKY v0.9 approaches to end, I shall tell only one, all textures were made on the basis of real photos (made by me)  smile_o.gif

Previous version still didn't act on my PC... biggrin_o.gif some pictures?

oh cool smile_o.gif

btw. could you replace the 'Visual' NVG, i mean the model of the one they wearing on their face, like in the lalumax sky pack v1.1 {I think}

YAY new update of your wonderful sky. Its by far my favorite and this new version is going to be DA BEST SKY OF OFP Please release soon i cant wait to see it biggrin_o.gif

yes, the sky is photorealistic inlove.gif but with those high speed transitions i never succeed to choose the outfit for sunny or rainy day tounge2.gif