Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Bahadur v1.9

I'll get to them right now, and you can use both of them if you like.

You want higher resolution also?

There are armour/infantry dug-in positions, trenches, foxholes, sandbag positions, temporary bunkers, permanent bunkers, hardened aircraft and armour shelters, some have camo netting to help concealment, others are bare stone or cement.

I'll get to them right now, and you can use both of them if you like.

You want higher resolution also?

1024x1024 is fine. Good texture maps by the way. These contributions will help.

If you're interested, I havent had the time to do up some Arab advertisment signs and am in need of 6 or so (varying sizes from store front signs to billboards)

Thanks again.

A pic of some buildings using some building textures Wilco generously contributed

A pic of the FPS test town (turn your monitor brightness up)

Another pic of the FPS test town (turn your monitor brightness up)

I love the attention to detail on that mosque, most notably the speakers! This updated version of Bahadur has a space already reserved in my folder.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful inlove.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Will you be making billboards and other advertisement boards? Like Coca Cola and Shell and random Arabic ones? (obviously all in Arabic script)

yes there are some advertising signs, some western as well as a few arabic ones. If anyone has any advertising pics of ad logos they'd like to see in the pack, post a link to the picture on here and I'll give ya some credit in the map/object pack readme.

Heres a mosque image i forgot to throw on the other day

heres some pics I took of some stuff on my testing map. Oh, I should probably mention that I am temporarily using

AEF Reallights, and LLaumax HiRes Skies in these pictures until I complete that portion of the project, and I am using (of course) the essential DXDLL.

sample1

sample2

sample3

sample4

sample5

sample6

sample7

sample8

sample9

sample10

sample11

sample12

Gotta say that those are quite possibly the best desert textures I've seen to date thumbs-up.gifsmile_o.gif

WOW, really nice textures. It's going to be ma fav island...

notworthy.gif

WOW notworthy.gif

The Screens from the Island looks realy great! Very good job, Sgt Anderson biggrin_o.gif

I hope the Release isn't far away

Best wishes and good luck

Imutep

Look here

Caaan't wait,caaaan't wait.Any thoughts about when project would be done? inlove.gif

Looking very good.

What's the resolution of those textures?

Sry I havent been on in a bit to post anymore guys. Very busy with work and Oblivion;) Thanks for all yer support and everything and stay tuned..

HWMMV in fortified position (Barracken hangars in backround?)

Bahadur will be divided into 4 seperate maps for now.. Each 25.6km2 map will represent 1/4th of the island. NW Sector, NE Sector, SW Sector, SE Sector etc. The reason this is being done is in anticipation of Armed Assault being able to handle much larger maps and when AA comes out, we'll simply merge all 4 sectors together into one large map (wishful thinking maybe?)

Im also debating as to whether or not to do anymore with the buildings (or even include them with the island) seeing how nice Armed Assaults buildings will look, it seems kinda pointless to include crappy models/textures that will contrast with the newer content.

Ill probably just be releasing a "Nature" version of the island to the public soon until I can figure out what I want to do about buildings.

Quote[/b] ]Looking very good.

What's the resolution of those textures?

The avg. size of my textures is 1024x1024 and never lower unless its a simple 2 or 3 colour texture

A really good looking island, i´m looking forward to play on it. smile_o.gif

Wow, realy nice! notworthy.gif

I hope the release is not far.

Keep up the good work.

Greetings

Imutep wink_o.gif