Sign in to follow this  
Sniperwolf572

Bludozer lags like hell

OK I've got two problems, first is that Buldozer is lagging like hell when using it with -window switch, in full screen it's all OK.

Second problem that I have is combination of Visitor and Buldozer, when I try placing some objects, they do no appear in Buldozer, but they show up in Visitor. An example is Team Yankee's bridge pack, some bridges show up some don't, but there are other addons that exibit this too. Also it seems like it doesn't matter if the models are MLOD or ODOL.

Anyone has a solution to this?

Not sure if you found a work around to the lag, but I've found that by running Windows Media Player it makes it smoother. Not sure why, but it works so I won't question it.

I get that too - not sure of the cause, but it runs well enough that I can usually ignore it. Funny thing is that I only get it while zooming in and out.

Same problem here. When switching from Gf3 to ATI X700 the lag appeared. Totally killed antialiasing and now using fullscreen. Sliiightleee better, but that's about it...

HI

What exactly is that buldozer thing, anyone?

It's the viewer for O2.So you can see a textured,

lit version of your wireframe model.

One of those things that might cause the lag (at least it did for me):

I run dual monitor and when i have my bulldozer on the one screen running in combination with Windows Live Messenger it laggs the hell out of my (currently not so great anymore) system. Let me explain a bit more, it only laggs when i have the WLM menu (pop-up menu with members, or the chat pop-up windows) open, so minimized they don't make bulldozer lagg. In my case i can more or less work around that by placing the pop-up windows on the other screen with cause no lagg...

Just mentioning, maybe it causes lagg when WLM opened for you aswell. If so you are already a step further...