Sign in to follow this  
Marcus4

Cast Away

The concept for this project is GREAT! Im looking forward to it. Its gonna be a nice change from regular shooting and stuff. Nice Boar btw, maybe make the face more round?  thumbs-up.gif

Crab looks cool too, moving on the beach would add alot of athmospshe.

please visit our website for new pics.

We still need an animator in team, PM or Email me or marcus.

Wow!

You`ve open a brand new door in Ofp, if we can eat what we kill...

You could implement that as the time passes by your health decreases until you`ve find food; then you need to eat to heal, with different value depending on the size of the animal.

..Can you eat human too?

Fresh crabs are quite tasty, actually. Tried them in Turkey, the fellers just took a crab from the water, grilled it and gave it to the customer. Weewy tasty.

Now, back to the topic, looks great! But yeah, the boar's face could be a bit rounder and ain't he a bit small? There's nothing really to compare (except that desert texture) with but I don't know. Maybe post a picture with a soldier next to it or some background like the mouse deer?

Quote[/b] ][/but yeah, the boar's face could be a bit rounder and ain't he a bit small? There's nothing really to compare (except that desert texture) with but I don't know. Maybe post a picture with a soldier next to it or some background like the mouse deer?

i promise the Pecari (Boar?) has the right dimensions, yes i will overwork its model if we are gettin somebody in Team whos able to animate it proper. its nearly as half as high as a soldier.

Quote[/b] ] ..Can you eat human too?
No, mate we dont plan to let the player get a canibal wink_o.gif

Please visit our homepage for fresh infos and pics. http://www.freewebs.com/castawayproject/index.htm

i released some new pics of our weapons and traps there too.

Hey guys

We are still alive and kicking, so, dont think we have died or anything biggrin_o.gif

we are getting the crab animated right now. and also working on a new jungle (once again)

biggrin_o.gif

this addon idea is so cool

ive been watching lost, ive seen up to 2x19

i like the survival movies, although im more an Omega man fan than robinson cruso

when you see season 2 your gona love how cool this could be as mp missions wink_o.gif

although who would mind the button rofl.gif

ps

lost only gets better (more annoying clif hangers like but its unfolding more now, but i wont spoil it smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Like I've said in another thread; Fresh stuff, hope it'll be around for ArmA sooner or later notworthy.gif

Amhem

Hi welcome.gif

We are not dead, just, MIA for a little bit. We need a map maker very badly crazy_o.gif

Other then that, Just been scripting lol