Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

I hope this ... blabla

Hey, czech is easy ... i can read and understand everything in the pic:) or am i reading polish here? LOL

Czech and Polish are very similiar, im polish and i dont know czech at all but i can understand a lot from czech screenshots.

hey does anyone know if u can alternate between the map in that screenshot and the topo one we had in ofp???

I hope this

is not the final look of the editor. It looks pretty rough...at least. Well, it doesn't bother me because I know what I'm getting (the best game ever), but I'm thinking of the people without previous experience of ofp that bis have to sell this game.

Btw, I guess that list is air vehicles for east side. So what is Camel E?? Is it the biplane, Sopwith Camel biggrin_o.gif?

Also confirms the absence of Mi-24 as well. wink_o.gif

I didn't mean the map. I meant the edit palette (showing unit lists and button) looked really raw, but I guess that was a alpha version or something.

And yes, the plane and gunsip counterparts are missing too.

I...just...can't...wait...for....this!!!...but I have no choice sad_o.gif

I think borders would make the editor better looking.

Borders are not needed, the original OFP editor has a lot of wasted space. Mods like FDF and ECP fixed that, the more map space to work with the better.

I hope this

is not the final look of the editor. It looks pretty rough...at least. Well, it doesn't bother me because I know what I'm getting (the best game ever), but I'm thinking of the people without previous experience of ofp that bis have to sell this game.

Btw, I guess that list is air vehicles for east side. So what is Camel E?? Is it the biplane, Sopwith Camel biggrin_o.gif?

Also confirms the absence of Mi-24 as well. wink_o.gif

I hope RHS transfers over their Mi-24 pronto to ArmA when it's released, and then start working on an even better one.

hey does anyone know if u can alternate between the map in that screenshot and the topo one we had in ofp???

I bet it's just the "show textures" option, like in old OFP editor....

With the sizable OFP\AA communities worldwide, the publishers would be crazy NOT to release the special edition in other regions. I'm sure we will get it, at some point..

I believe that B.I. *was* that crazy with the Special Edition for OFP:CWC. It's probably their way of showing loyalty to their local community.

Can someone just translate the damn text?  mad_o.gif

No one wants to translate huh?

Maybe his question needs to be translated into their language?

I also would like to know what it says.

Can someone just translate the damn text? mad_o.gif

I'm sorry, I tried. sad_o.gif

5: Carlosi self si unthinking , that by here the queen byla accordingly , that alimentation burany out of RACS up latě. Každopádně them here again. Yesterday jsem her vision within Sentence "

4: Jo nebyl what Gordon through 2. squads , whom shrive? "

7: Jo byl. Ať chcípne as well as with celou duplicate četou , that already si wallows ham within California plus polite letters wenches thereupon , what are roller hrdinové. "

(without the Czech characters causing weird hex code)

5: Carlosi self si unthinking , that by here the queen byla accordingly , that alimentation burany out of RACS up late. Každopádne them here again. Yesterday jsem her vision within Sentence "

7: Jo byl. At chcípne as well as with celou duplicate cetou , that already si wallows ham within California plus polite letters wenches thereupon , what are roller hrdinové. "

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_on....English

Can someone just translate the damn text? mad_o.gif

I'm sorry, I tried. sad_o.gif

Nice. xmas_o.gif

Mine try:

Quote[/b] ]

5: Carlos, I don't think that the lady was here to haze the RACS rednecks. In any case, she is here again. Saw her yesterday in Ortego.

4: Wasn't that Gordon from the second platoon whom she questioned, incidentally?

7: Yeah, it was him. To hell with him and his second platoon. They are now sitting on their butts in California hitting the chicks boasting on how they're war heroes.

They're probably talking about the TV reporter? (coz as we know, campaign cutscenes will be made like a TV news)

okay, blackdogs is more accurate nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]5: Carlosi self si unthinking , that by here the queen byla accordingly , that alimentation burany out of RACS up late. Každopádne them here again. Yesterday jsem her vision within Sentence "

7: Jo byl. At chcípne as well as with celou duplicate cetou , that already si wallows ham within California plus polite letters wenches thereupon , what are roller hrdinové. "

5: Carlos, what the hell were you thinking? Because of you, the queen accordingly stayed up late to eliminate the Russian Association for Canadian Studies. Yesterday, her act was finally found and she was sentenced!

4: Joe, it was Gordon who took the two squads to confession!

7: Joe, since the church was offering a buy-one-get-one-free deal, Carlos and Gordon drank champagne and swallowed entire California grown hams. They then watched the wenches rollerskate.

E: RACS could also stand for:

Robert's Anime Corner Store

Royal Association of Canadian Salmon

Royal Australasian College of Surgeons

I think we can safely say that RACS is "Robert's Anime Corner Store".

After all, we all know how much the queen hates Anime.

RACS is short for Sahrani troops. Royal Army Corps Sahrani, or something like that. I think that's what reporter calls them in a cutscene in the GC press kit.

A bit offtopic, but http://www.bistudio.com/ currently has 5 recent VBS2 screenshots on its News Page, which are really good. I was interested in how crisp they look. With the lack of news lately, I thought any related news might be good.

pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5

yup, incredible. inlove.gif