Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

A gameplay vid from newest build would be enough for me biggrin_o.gif Really hope, there won't be GC build smile_o.gif

I second that

thirded

In 8 weeks we can make our own ingame videos with Armed Assault. smile_o.gif

In 8 weeks we can make our own ingame videos with Armed Assault. smile_o.gif

Yeah , I Wish.

Exactly! That's the solution! If we get the game, then we wont need BIS to release screens and videos! We can make our own... Why didn't i think of that?

(ok sorry, just had to say that wink_o.gif )

Maybe the Demo after Release? biggrin_o.gif

I would probably not buy it out of spite. Game companies who don't release demos should be punished, not encouraged. If they think that people will buy their games based on word of mouths and some videos they are mistaken. I absolutely hate companies that do this. I do not buy games without demos.

I would probably not buy it

ROFL THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD TODAY!! rofl.gif

I would probably not buy it

ROFL THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD TODAY!! rofl.gif

My sarcasm meter is off today, are you being serious or joking? Usually sarcasm has some sort of context in it, i.e. a smily or emphasis.

Everyone knows you are going to buy ArmA regardless if there is a demo or not before the release.

Everyone knows you are going to play ArmA regardless if there is a demo or not before the release.

Editted quote.

There is a reason why I italicized the "buy" part of my post...

Oh so now your suggesting to pirate it huh?

Im not suggesting anything, you may interpret it how you wish, however I simply will not be buying the game, but I may be playing it. Friends house? Demo? You make your own decision on what I mean.

I would probably not buy it out of spite. Game companies who don't release demos should be punished, not encouraged. If they think that people will buy their games based on word of mouths and some videos they are mistaken. I absolutely hate companies that do this. I do not buy games without demos.

Firstly, as someone with 3 WL's talking about warezing the companys' software, jokeingly or not is probalby not a good idea.

Secondly, do you have any idea how many games either DON'T have demos, or if they do, have the demo released after the intial game release?

Only a small portion of "mainstream" games, like BF2 et al have demos released and publisized prior to game release.

Its not all about "you" its all about the company. wink_o.gif

i'm gunna visit Invex/Digitex so i hope i get You some more screens or info ... let's hope i get in thru swarm of ArmAs fans wink_o.gif

Everyone knows you are going to play ArmA regardless if there is a demo or not before the release.

Editted quote.

There is a reason why I italicized the "buy" part of my post...

You will never know the disrespect I have for that comment, and all the vague options you left open to your directed 'interpretation', few of which have good meaning. Here's hoping it is not the average denominator of your character, as I'm beginning to believe.

Apologies for the OT. Though this has darkened my mood, I'm still anxious for any images from Invex. Have a good show.

I guess it can be annoying to invest in a game without playing it first.

But it seems strange to me that someone can hang around these forums for a couple of years and still have not yet decided that:

a) They will probably buy ArmA with or without a demo.

or

b) They will forget about ArmA and not waste their time on the BI forums, at least until discussion on Game2 heats up.

I mean, you've already invested hours (many hours over the course of years) into learning about the game and reading the crap on these forums. But suddenly you decide that the game isn't good enough because there's no demo (or in the case of other people, because some minor feature is missing)?

And I'm assuming that you don't stick around the forums because you like any of us or because you enjoy our "intellectual" discussions.

BIS is just one of those game developers you should really, really not steal from. They need the cash, plus they're pretty straightfoward and honest.

BIS (we need) a new screenshot to talk about becuase this topic has went wayyy offtopic.

You guys need to take a chill pill and remember that not buying something does not necessarily equate to piracy. Ukraineboy has already said that he might either play the game at a friend's place or simply try out the demo. He has made no statements alluding to piracy, and as far as I know, has never advocated it. Your meaningless ranting about piracy shows only your misunderstanding of his post and your own immaturity.

For a community that prides itself on being a level above "the masses", you sure do a great job at acting like children. Grow up!

For a community that prides itself on being a level above "the masses", you sure do a great job at acting like children. Grow up!

I agree

but I understand the people here cos it's quite hard for me as well to just wait and wait and wait... everyone's a bit anxious

I don't see the problem, I thought BIS had already stated that there will be both an MP and SP demo confused_o.gif

Maybe I missed something?

Personally I don't understand what is with this whole impatience thing. The game was anounced in late 2004..2005? Two years tops,thats pretty much what it equals to most games these days,things aren't going to come off the market at a quick pace...not good games anyway. If your so anxious about it simply do this- Stand up,walk away from the computer and outside,get a breather and then do not think about AA or visit the forums for a few days,that should help soften the tension. But of course I'm sure for some it would only build because you would wonder what is happening while your not there....You might miss the next finger animation discussion perhaps but no loss there.

I am also quite suprised to hear people actually debating on wanting this game,when at first they said they were absolutetly gonna buy it and then raved for release date after release date,now we have "maybe's". Quite ironic I dare say.

When it comes to the demo you just to wait,you have no choice,nobody has a choice to play the demo other than those that already have it. BIS will release it when its ready,wether or not they do it before or after release is up to them,I don't know about the majority of you but I don't even need a demo to tell me AA is a great game,once its on the shelf I will make sure to get it,no demo needed. Because it sounds more like you guys are wanting a demo to get your hands on it,not so much to play it for testing.